straight comedy.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
SF
these days it seems like "Young" is the trendy prefix...

..young droop, young fierce, young this, young that

there's way more "Lil"s than that. there was a post once where we all tried to count how many there were. I think it was like 60 somethin

Apr 25, 2002
To complete the "MC" list

MC Hammer
MC Lyte
MC Breed
Young MC
MC Ren
MC Shan
MC Solaar
MC Brains
MC Shyd
MC Eiht
MC BuzzD
MC Man
MC Nas-D
MC Paul Barman
MC Serch

Apr 25, 2002
Lil Bow Wow was on Jay Leno the other night saying that he is just 'Bow Wow' now cause, according to him, he "aint so little no more"...talking about how he's growing in a moustache...I do admit that his voice has changed and shit, but that itty bitty mutha fucka is still 'Lil' to me

May 22, 2002
MeloTrauma said:
Lil Bow Wow was on Jay Leno the other night saying that he is just 'Bow Wow' now cause, according to him, he "aint so little no more"...talking about how he's growing in a moustache...I do admit that his voice has changed and shit, but that itty bitty mutha fucka is still 'Lil' to me
i know he is liek 2 feet???

Apr 26, 2002
cutmirez said:
Lil' 1/2 Dead
Lil' Bow Wow
Lil' Cease
Lil' E
Lil' Flex
Lil' Flip
Lil' Italy
Lil' J
Lil' Kim
Lil' Keke
Lil' Jon
Lil' O
Lil' Ric
Lil' Romeo
Lil' Rob
Lil' Slim
Lil' Soldiers
Lil' Troy
Lil' Wayne
Lil' Zane

from www.ohhla.com

comedy I tell ya.......
forgot bout tha bes uv em: LIL WYNO fold.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
I have to speak on this since I'm LIL C.S. When I first got out the pen in '98 after doin' over 8yrs I decided to call myself LIL C.S. out of respect for my brother C.S. He still had to do 5 or 6 more years than me, and I felt all the homies and bitches forgot about him, and he's the realest nigga I know so I told him out of respect for him I was going to call myself LIL C.S. My street name/rap name before I went to the feds was DJL(my initials), and some folks called me by my real first name(I said it in LIL C.S. Street History Lesson).

I agree this "Lil" shit has gotten out of hand. Sometimes I wish I wouldn't came out with that name, but it's too late now. I just hope some of these "Lil's" fade off the map.

Brief history: In So. Cal gang bangin' lifestyle the "Lil" title comes from naming yourself after one of your big homies or brother. You can't go to any Crip or blood set in So. Cal and not find a gang of niggaz with "Lil" in front of their name. It's a trip cuz it goes like this, example Big C.S., LIL C.S., Baby C.S., Tiny C.S. It might be 4 niggas with the same name from the same gang just the shit in front of the name is different.

Now this "Lil" shit has got out of hand in the rap game. I'm seriously thinking about calling myself C.S., but the only thing holding me bac is that's my brother's name. Feel me? It just seems like the niggaz with "Lil' in front of their name now don't get taken seriously, and I'm one of the realest niggaz in this rap game. I guess I either gotta roll with the name or change it. I'm contemplating on what to do....1

LIL C.S. (maybe soon known as C.S.)

www.ghettoworld.com

May 1, 2002
www.oftendrunk.com
i find it pretty gay for someone to use the term 'lil' when theyre either over 5'4" or over 20 years old. it goes both ways with multiple terms. i agree though, this 'lil' shit is pretty funny and it also gettin pretty out of hand.

in your case lil c.s - your an exemption cause your usin it as a reference meaning your his younger brother - but even then you have to explain yourself so that people know how you are trying to imply it.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
[in your case lil c.s - your an exemption cause your usin it as a reference meaning your his younger brother - but even then you have to explain yourself so that people know how you are trying to imply it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Exactly. I still have to explain, and that's a problem right there. And what about the people that I can't explain it to and think I'm another of these "Lil's". So I'm really really considering just goin' by C.S., and my brother will still be Big C.S. The only thing I'm concerned about is if the people that buy my cd in the store will pass it up if they think it's not me. Thanks for the insight dog. One. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com