Story true Dog the bounty hunter arrested

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
WTF? Ive seen that show Dog: The Family Speaks today and they showed footage of him in mexico with his hair cut short. Then when he's released from jail, he has long hair again? I mean wasnt he in jail for like a couple of days?

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
They were all arrested in 2003 in Mexico for illegally capturing the rapist (bounty hunting is illegal in Mexico). They made bail and left Mexico thinking all was good unless they went back there. 3 years later Mexico tells the US government they want him so they snatched them all up recently to try them for that case.

I <3 The Cock

My Dead Grandmother Was A Whore
Mar 5, 2006
bigbosstalk said:
yeah well the u.s justice system is pretty much garbage
ok fool you obviously dont know shit when it comes down to the legal shit. find a better legal system then in the U.S. garenteed rights is something most other people do not get to have wherer they live be greatfull.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
mob shit said:
ok fool you obviously dont know shit when it comes down to the legal shit. find a better legal system then in the U.S. garenteed rights is something most other people do not get to have wherer they live be greatfull.
Does anyone else see the irony in a person named "Mob Shit" sticking up for the American Criminal Justice System? :confused:

Also, from reading your post it looks like the U.S. Department of Education failed you miserably as well.