Story tellin muthafuckas...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Dont you hate these kinda people?Youre at a bar,party,b-b-q,etc...you only know a few people there,so you start gettin introduced to others.And you meet that one loud mouth guy who thinks hes gotta tell the whole world about the time he had to "pull out the gage" or when "i got caught and did 2 years in the County"...and youre thinkin to yourself...'why is this guy tellin me this crap?Will he think i see him as "cool"?Is he trynna pump fear in me as a percaution?Or is he just bold face lyin for attention?'These typa people need to be slapped...i dont even know this idiot and his tellin me his life fuckin story....

Anyone else go through this same bullshit???

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
that shit is really annoying......i hate it when people just won't shut the fuck up and keep telling stories like everyone cares to hear......you're right, they should be slapped.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
I wanna smack the shit outta these people when I see 'em... The only time I tell people shit about me is when they're close friends and we're just reminiscing about past events or when I'm drunk as fuck with my friends... never to strangers... To me, personally, I don't really give a shit how many times you've pulled a guage out on someone unless we're boys... but to tell a stranger some shit like that is just straight up frontin. People don't understand, you ain't gotta lie to kick it. If you're a square, be that... if you're a thug, be that. But don't front like you're somebody else for the sake of another person thinking you're 'cool', cause that's just lame... Real muthafuckaz don't talk about shit until the statute of limitations is up or they have confidence in the person they're talking to.

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
LOL i know exactley what yuo aretalking about... Yes i hate it too. Storyteller: "Yeah he put that gun in my face and i said do it muthafucka" Me: "Damn, you are such a gangster!" LOLOLOLOL

Jan 13, 2003
Dogg, I know exactly what your sayin'. I must be an idiot magnet because dum-dums act like they need to tell me their whole life story for me to "accept" them or whatever. Speak on some cronic and i'll listen. Don't get me wrong, all of my folks know who they are and I repect them as much as I can (a lot are on this board), but you get that fucker that, like purebread hogg says, tells you about when he got busted with pounds and shot his way out, or bucks at motherfuckers for target practice. Motherfuckers that do it for real, don't speak on it, they just do it. Everyone loves the guy thats gotta one up you, like, "I got some purple", "well I got purple, inthica, and skunk hybrid duuuuuude".
Ya know, then you smell it and its canadian. then you gotta hurt his feelings.

Apr 25, 2002
Purebred Hogg said:
Dont you hate these kinda people?Youre at a bar,party,b-b-q,etc...you only know a few people there,so you start gettin introduced to others.And you meet that one loud mouth guy who thinks hes gotta tell the whole world about the time he had to "pull out the gage" or when "i got caught and did 2 years in the County"...and youre thinkin to yourself...'why is this guy tellin me this crap?Will he think i see him as "cool"?Is he trynna pump fear in me as a percaution?Or is he just bold face lyin for attention?'These typa people need to be slapped...i dont even know this idiot and his tellin me his life fuckin story....

Anyone else go through this same bullshit???
^^^^LONG STORY......LOL

May 9, 2002
The way I look at it is if you have had to pull out the heater or do time, or hit licks, and your a REAL mutha fucka...you don't talk about it, If thats the way you live your life...then that shit's normal, (nothing new and exciting that needs to be talked about)
I don't even brag about the dirt I've done to my closest homies.
Every time I meet sombody like that, who needs to brag about BULLSHIT, I shoot em to the left and take em with a grain of salt, and believe about 5% of the shit that comes out of their mouth.... that's just me though....

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Ummm...

Shit, I'll talk about anything. I just like to broadcast. Last ngith, at the Pine Cone, I told this remedial lookingmother fucker about how a shit a cane... the Dookie hook was in the hull of the toilet and the rod was pokin' up out of the water. I say if yer proud of it and there ain't shit else to talk about... enlighten everyone with stories... true or false, other wise yer just being boring. Na'wa'I'meeen?

May 9, 2002
Re: Ummm...

Fridge said:
Shit, I'll talk about anything. I just like to broadcast. Last ngith, at the Pine Cone, I told this remedial lookingmother fucker about how a shit a cane... the Dookie hook was in the hull of the toilet and the rod was pokin' up out of the water. I say if yer proud of it and there ain't shit else to talk about... enlighten everyone with stories... true or false, other wise yer just being boring. Na'wa'I'meeen?

Thats why you aint no Gangsta.