Stormin Stakk Real Nigga Shit Music Video Dir by BabyDzy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
Haha, Lamar and Baby Shannon Bo up in there.

I just wish Baby Dzy would kind of chill on all the cheap video effects. Kind of takes away from the video. Cool as remix though, Stormin doing his thing as usual. Wish he would do more videos for his songs.

Nov 18, 2010
Haha, Lamar and Baby Shannon Bo up in there.

I just wish Baby Dzy would kind of chill on all the cheap video effects. Kind of takes away from the video. Cool as remix though, Stormin doing his thing as usual. Wish he would do more videos for his songs.
that's what i was thinking bout the cheap effects. he just needs to shoot more angles and change the scene more often instead of mirroring images, 32sec in was the only effect lookin proper, the rest look stretched or u can tell theyre the basic editting filters like emboss and stamp/sketch.

song is sick tho, stormin got a diff style then anyone in SD.

Apr 30, 2006
www.myspace.com
that's what i was thinking bout the cheap effects. he just needs to shoot more angles and change the scene more often instead of mirroring images, 32sec in was the only effect lookin proper, the rest look stretched or u can tell theyre the basic editting filters like emboss and stamp/sketch.

song is sick tho, stormin got a diff style then anyone in SD.
yea spare of tha moment type thang, good lookin though