store

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Midwest Invasion.com, your source for midwest hip hop, is in the process of opening it's own online store! We will be offering the best of the independent midwest music scene and would like for you to be a part of this exciting opportunity.

I am in the process of contacting those labels and acts that have visited the web site and sending this message to those that I know have product available. As of now, we will only be accepting merchandise on a consignment basis. We are looking for a minimum of 6 pieces of each release. This could be mixtape,
pressed release, vinyl, and CDR's. We want to be able to work with independent labels and acts to get their releases to other cities and states that they do no currently have access to. We will be doing major promotion with the new store and that will mean that your releases and merchandise will also get
advertised. We will also accept other types of merchandise as well.

If you would like to get more information on stocking your items with us, please reply to this message or e-mail me at [email protected].

Also, feel free to pass this message along to any other labels or acts that you think would be interested.