Stop through and keep checking back to vote for your boy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
What it do? Its been a long time. shits been crazy. Anywayz, yall dont need me, u got callme to take care of erything round here. I wanted to post this link up so u can stop through the website for the new music reality show im on with Lyor Cohen. keep checking back cuz i need yall votes to win. Im tryin to take Sac and bay area rap higher. Especially the homie X and my C-way potna's. So rep for me baby! ill put it down. u already know how i do. If i win X is gonna be on the news in all the mags everything...vote 5 stars and have all your peoples vote and tell all their people to vote and their friends etc. If you know other boards or myspace or anything..post it up because this is the biggest thing to ever happen to US. The guy running the show is the number 1 dude that X-Raided wants to mess with and if i get in the door its over. Show love...thank you for everything....Mike aka kaveo

http://music.aol.com/feature/the_biz/competitors/mike?tab=19