Stir Crazy _ InSTIRmentals.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
MUST SEE MATCH!

Jumbo is indescribably great here as a man trying to hang onto his place in the world. The balance between confidence, worry and anger on his face tell the story just as well as the move-for-move action, and THAT is great too. Absolute, unequivocal must-see!

Jumbo Tsuruta vs Mitsuharu Misawa

May 24, 2002
Ungodd, why do u like japs, aint they supposed to have tiny penises?
It has nothing to do with who I want to fuck.

If americans could work a match half as good as the japs then I would be all about western wrestling.

seriously... watch some of the matches I posted in this thread and youll know why I like Puroresu

FUCKING STIFF! these two beat the hell out of eachother

Daisuke Ikeda vs Yuki Ishikawa

May 24, 2002
Anybody that can watch an Kanemura or Onita match and not be impressed is crazy.
Funny Kanemura story....

Kanemura took an unprotected kick to the back of the head by Cro Cop.

Fractured Kanemura skull but Kanemura didnt do anything about it medical wise. A few days later someone found him sitting back stage, asleep, snoring with his eyes wide open. He really hasnt been the same since then and sometime after getting checked out and fixed up he was back in action...

one day kanemura walked up to this female reporter who worked for the promotion he was in, lifted up her skirt and tried to finger her. He got kicked out of the company and has been a freelancer ever since