sting is back in tna

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
we will have to wait and see... i wasnt watchin TNA when he was first there but i hear hes like 47....hopefully he still got it in him. but hopefully this doesnt take focus away from the younger guys....we dont need another WCW where only the old names get shine and the young cats are held down. I heard that Spike TV wanted them to get as much old WWE/WCW talent as possible so it looks like thats a possibility,

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
I thought it be a little more than just a folding chair and his pair of boots.
Guess Ill just have to tune in to find out...

And this could be no more different than when he did his short lived series with TNA before. he didnt even wrestle last time, he was an "enforcer". I kind of expect the same thing.

Dec 4, 2004
Cheaptimes said:
I thought it be a little more than just a folding chair and his pair of boots.
yeah that was pretty cheesy, they might as well have just made the scoripons and lights go out and left it at that

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
thug thizzle said:
i heard hes the highest paying guy in the company now
You know I think youre right.
Its funny that a guy can command X amount of dollars when he hasnt "worked" in over 5 years. But he went out on top, and the fact that he never signed with WWE means he can do shit like that.

Feb 23, 2003
quake551 said:
you knew that they were going to do something like they did. I can't really get into TNA for some reason.
I LIKE TNA I THINK IT'S WHAT WCW WOULD BE TODAY IF THEY WERE STILL AROUND... I FORGOT WHO OWNES TNA?? IS IT VINCE ROSSO??

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Justin said:
I LIKE TNA I THINK IT'S WHAT WCW WOULD BE TODAY IF THEY WERE STILL AROUND... I FORGOT WHO OWNES TNA?? IS IT VINCE ROSSO??
Jeff Jarret use to be the sole owner of it. With those weekly ppvs and just times being what they are, he needed a backer. TNA is owned in partnership with The jarrets and Panda Energy.

Feb 23, 2003
IT WILL TAKE TNA SEVERSL YEARS TO EVEN TRY TO COMPETE WITH WWE... THE TWO COMPANIES ARE NOT IN DIRECT COMPETITION YET...