Steve McNair dead murder sucide

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
this is really fucked up...when i first heard about it i couldnt believe it...Steve made me the football fan i am today...before him Houston wasnt on the map for nfl teams..he produced one of the most exciting offenses in recent memory in 03 when he shared his MVP trophy...altho his depature in Tennessee looked really bad i know there were serious talks about him coming is an advisor/qb coach....him and fish were extremely close...im still in shock..ive lost a sister and 4 friends in the last year now my favorite football player dies young...world is fucked up out there

RIP STEVE "AIR" McNAIR

Mar 30, 2006
Her ex-boyfriend's occupation on myspace is "I rob people and donate the money to charity" and his hometown is Antioch. He just seems too calm from that interview to act like everything is cool. I know I'd be pissed off if I was with a girl for 4 years, moved from Florida to Tennessee, and lost my girl to a nfl football player. He probably has something to do with it.

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
totally uncalled for
STFU, Michael Jackson jokes were ok cuz he was a circus freak but not Air McNair jokes cuz he was a black quarterback?? the fuck outta here

Also I for real saw sum real BULLSHIT on Sports Center about "how black quarterbacks have lost a brother" or sum shit...why they gotta bring race into it, if Joe Montana died would they be sayin the same shit bout white people??

I did have the hardest ever McNair red alternate titans jersey, shit wanged

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I swear to god this murder-suicide shit is the most pussy shit in human history.
Police already said just homicide, no suicide

STFU, Michael Jackson jokes were ok cuz he was a circus freak but not Air McNair jokes cuz he was a black quarterback?? the fuck outta here

I did have the hardest ever McNair red alternate titans jersey, shit wanged
Naw, Jackson jokes werent okay either.

And its not cuz he was black either, and i had the Red Alternate too, but Kearse

May 15, 2002
McNair's death was a homicide (if he was shot by her or someone else). Her death hasn't been classified yet and if it turns out that she shot them both, it would be classified as a murder/suicide.

Jun 1, 2002
I HAVE HAD THE UTTMOST RESPECT FOR STEVE MCNAIR EVER SINCE 2002.

THAT WAS THE YEAR HIM AND THE TITANS CAME TO OAKLAND TO PLAY THE RAIDERS IN THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP. WE FUCKED THEM UP BUT I WILL NEVER FORGET THE IMPRESSION THAT MCNAIR LEFT ON ME. I SAT FIELD LEVEL AND WATCHED HIM RUN AND GUN RIGHT BY ME. DUDE HAD TREMENDOUS HEART AND TRIED TO WIN THAT GAME ALL BY HIMSELF. I THINK HE THREW 3 TD'S THAT GAME IN THE 4TH QUARTER.

DUDE WAS A CHAMPION, A TRUE COMPETITOR AND A CLASS ACT. R.I.P

ON A SIDE NOTE IT LOOKS LIKE THAT CRAZY CUNT DID SHOOT HIM.

Aug 9, 2006
I HAVE HAD THE UTTMOST RESPECT FOR STEVE MCNAIR EVER SINCE 2002.

THAT WAS THE YEAR HIM AND THE TITANS CAME TO OAKLAND TO PLAY THE RAIDERS IN THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP. WE FUCKED THEM UP BUT I WILL NEVER FORGET THE IMPRESSION THAT MCNAIR LEFT ON ME. I SAT FIELD LEVEL AND WATCHED HIM RUN AND GUN RIGHT BY ME. DUDE HAD TREMENDOUS HEART AND TRIED TO WIN THAT GAME ALL BY HIMSELF. I THINK HE THREW 3 TD'S THAT GAME IN THE 4TH QUARTER.

DUDE WAS A CHAMPION, A TRUE COMPETITOR AND A CLASS ACT. R.I.P

ON A SIDE NOTE IT LOOKS LIKE THAT CRAZY CUNT DID SHOOT HIM.
i remember that game..a classic mcnair battle..that big boy had quick feet even late in his career....

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Sad thing is, dude should have been home with his family, not out chasing 20 year old whores.

Rip Air Mcnair, dude was a warrior.

Aug 9, 2006
Sad thing is, dude should have been home with his family, not out chasing 20 year old whores.

why do you, and the media in general act like McNair is any less of a victim because he was banging some young crazy bitch?...look at the divorce rate in this county...its not just the horny young pussing chasing guys fault...

i seen CNN gossiping on his relationship like it was TMZ and shit...