Steph Curry puts on a shooting display at the rookie game practice

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2005
dont wanna turn this into a curry/evans debate but:

the way i see it Evans was/is putting up those kinda numbers when KMart was out/playing subpar so evans was the number 1 option. Curry has 2 other 25+ scorers on his team. You seen how Curry plays without Monta/Maggette. They are both dope though.

and Curry should be the true pg and let monta play off the ball where hes had more success

Mar 26, 2009
dont wanna turn this into a curry/evans debate but:

the way i see it Evans was/is putting up those kinda numbers when KMart was out/playing subpar so evans was the number 1 option. Curry has 2 other 25+ scorers on his team. You seen how Curry plays without Monta/Maggette. They are both dope though.

and Curry should be the true pg and let monta play off the ball where hes had more success
If anything that makes life easier for Curry and takes the pressure off him. Two guys who can come in and score is a big plus. The Kings on the other hand has K-mart and...well that's about it. Reke averages 5.1 assist to Curry's 4.9. It's not a big difference but Reke is averaging more assist with less weapons. I think Curry would score more if Monta and Maggette weren't in the way, but could he be consistent? That I don't know. What I do know is that Tyreke is consistent and he has thrived since becoming the #1 option. I wouldn't be mad if Curry came out of nowhere and takes the ROY out of Reke's hands just as long as Jennings doesn't win. :cool::cool:

Dec 4, 2005
If anything that makes life easier for Curry and takes the pressure off him. Two guys who can come in and score is a big plus. The Kings on the other hand has K-mart and...well that's about it. Reke averages 5.1 assist to Curry's 4.9. It's not a big difference but Reke is averaging more assist with less weapons. I think Curry would score more if Monta and Maggette weren't in the way, but could he be consistent? That I don't know. What I do know is that Tyreke is consistent and he has thrived since becoming the #1 option. I wouldn't be mad if Curry came out of nowhere and takes the ROY out of Reke's hands just as long as Jennings doesn't win. :cool::cool:
let me rephrase its harder for curry when he has 2 other 25+ ballhogs....haha but those 2 will finish 1/2 in ROY voting. Jennings is a scorer and not as complete a player as curry and evans.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Dont get it twisted its a 2 man race for rookie of the year. Evans/Jennings. Curry has major work to do to get even mentioned with those 2. Got Em!!