Steph Curry puts on a shooting display at the rookie game practice

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2007
dude is a beast, warriors should still trade him to the suns!!!!!! :cheeky:

on a side note, dude needs to learn the PG role a lil more cuz he small time for real, dudes body is like a lil kids even though he would be a triple threat if he learned it... too bad he a true SG... smh!

Dec 9, 2005
Nature + nurture

He has probably been shooting jump shots since he's been old enough to walk, and probably at times where he would have rather been doing other shit. Haha. Paid off. He's got a really sweet J.

Mar 26, 2009
TYREKE IS A 6'6'' POINT GUARD. HES TOO SOFT TO PLAY SG SO HE GOTTA PLAY PG AND HAVE THE ADVANTAGE. TYREKE IS DOPE, BUT NOT LITERALLY A "BEAST!"
Lol you obviously don't watch Kings games. Teams most of the time put their SG on Reke, sometimes even their SF!!!...and he still beast on them niggas!! But anyways, Curry and Evans IMO are the only ones in the race for ROY. Don't care too much for Jennings, dude is overhyped.

Jul 25, 2007
dude is a beast, warriors should still trade him to the suns!!!!!! :cheeky:

on a side note, dude needs to learn the PG role a lil more cuz he small time for real, dudes body is like a lil kids even though he would be a triple threat if he learned it... too bad he a true SG... smh!
trade monta ellis. No need for both curry and monta. Curry is a pure point while ellis is an under sized shooting guard and a ball hog. Dont get me wrong, I like ellis but I say trade him. Cant start both because we will get murdered on the defensive end.

Nov 24, 2003
Pierce came through at the end though, plus he made 8/10 money balls overall, and 5/5 in the final round.

Pierce is actually top 5 in the league right now in 3 point %...so he's definitely been working on his shot.

I wish they would get rid of the "money ball" shit is stupid.

IMO Curry looked the best of all the shooters in the competition. He is gonna be winning that contest for years to come.