STEP YOUR ICE GAME UP (GRILLZ & MORE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
WE DO IT REAL BIG OUT HERE IN THE NW. MY BOY J.T. FUNNY MONEY OWNER OF "STAY PAID RECORDS" IS NOW WORKING WITH PAUL WALL AND JOHNNY DANG AND CREATING ANY TYPE OF GRILL YOU NEED. CHECK OUT HIS WEBSITE WWW.JTTHEJEWELER.COM HE'S GOT GRILLS FOR ANY BUDGET $200 TO $30,000 ALSO MANY OTHER KINDS OF JEWELRY "NECKLACES BRACELETS EARRINGS RINGS". SO IF YOU WANT TO DO IT OFFICIAL OUT HERE COME FUCK WITH MY BOY J.T. FUNNY MONEY. ALSO CHECK OUT THE YUKMOUTH VIDEO ON JT THE JEWELER ON THE WEBSITE. MUCH PROPS TO FRIDGE FOR HOOKING THE WEBSITE UP IT LOOKS CLEAN AS FUCK MAYNE YADADADEADBODIES. WWW.JTTHEJEWELER.COM CHECK IT OUT.

Mar 11, 2005
dam red heda steezy. i was jus askin about you when i seen jt yesterday at chop suey. good hearing from you brotha man. i told jt that his grill was the best i seen in the area. i mean it look like chandlleers__________hangin out wit 2 hilton sistea's. but yeah, he was doin it real gigantic. and 2 bombay bimbo's press powder blondies look aaiiight next to him. geah! sonny bonoho WA2GADURT signin off!

Dec 11, 2002
^

.. lol..

I'ma check out the site..

@ Steve

PM me JT's number or have him hit me back.. please and thank you.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
I'm lookin' to get a grill with little peices of diamond spinach stuck in the middle of the teeth... then I'm getting the full Fridge pendant with open/close doors... Ice Trays in the freezer and diamond body parts in the fridge.

Dec 11, 2002
whatizit_510 said:
dam too bad i aint in the NW...

just outta curiosity...how much would he charge for just 14k or 18k regular grill for 6 top & 8 bottom?

Ummm... best bet would be to hit the website and ask JT...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Should make a pendant that says "NW" or somethin....Unless there is one, I didn't look to carefully. Site looks nice though, that's a big ass step up too.