Steinbrenner fails 2 buy a ring 4 the 3rd year in a row

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Atleast Pedro and your Sox pick didnt do shit either and got beat by these same Stankees!! Hahahah!! GOT EM!!!

May 8, 2002
Look i am by no means a Yankees fan. Im a straight up die hard Giants fan. But cut it out with that yankees buying championships bullshit. The only players they bought were clemens and giambi. Everyone else has been raised through their farm system their just lucky enough to have enough money to keep them.

Fuck the bullshit. The marlins are not a real team, their a gay ass expansion team that has no real fans, who the fuck wants to see them win. 8th inning of one of the games the marlins were losing there was tons of fucking empty seats what kind of gay shit is that. If you like your team you dont leave the fucking world series early.

Dont hate on the yankees for having money, hate on your team for being broke. But fuck it i didnt give a shit about this world series.

GIANTS FOR LIFE BITCHES

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Real talk drank!! Its funny cause alkahol sayin the Yankees are tryin to buy a ring, but what about his wack ass fakers this year?? Hahhaah!! They tryin to buy a ring also!! Now what mane!! And just like the Yankees it aint gonna happen faker fans!! GOT EM!!

May 8, 2002
caffeine said:
give credit to the marlins... there champs....
curse.. lollolol
I'm not taking anything away from the marlins they stepped up at the right time. I just dont get all this yankee hate as I explained earlier. I just dont like seeing expansion teams win, especially one that no one gives a shit about.

Apr 25, 2002
pub42.ezboard.com
CZAR said:
Real talk drank!! Its funny cause alkahol sayin the Yankees are tryin to buy a ring, but what about his wack ass fakers this year?? Hahhaah!! They tryin to buy a ring also!! Now what mane!! And just like the Yankees it aint gonna happen faker fans!! GOT EM!!
totally different cuz Lakers aint over the salary cap Yankees are WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY over the cap

Jul 2, 2002
isnt this thread about baseball and not basketball?????????????

damn czar i swear u will find anything to change the topic

i was rooting for the marlins not because i hate the yankees but because it would be a MAJOR upset if they won, they have overcome the odds all this year and its great to see Pudge win a ring

May 10, 2002
SO HAVING ABOUT 150 MILLION DOLLAR TEAM IS NOT TRYING TO BUY A WORLD SERIES, SO THEY DIDNT BUY MATSUI, Aaron Boone, EVEN SORIANO IM SURE, ANDY PETITE, DAVID WELLS, CANT THINK OF ANYONE ELSE AT THE MOMENT, NONE OF THOSE PLAYERS WERE IN THERE FARM SYSTEM,

DRANK YOU DO REALIZE NO OTHER TEAM IS EVEN CLOSE TO THAT SALARY, THE MARLINS I HEARD HAD ABOUT A 50 MILLION DOLLAR SALARY,

THE YANKEES BUY EVERYONE THEY CAN CUZ THEY OFFER THEM THE MOST MONEY, THATS WHY ITS SO GOOD WHEN THEY LOSE, ITS NOT AN EVEN PLAYING FIELD CUZ THERES NO SALARY CAP, THATS WHY I RESPECT TEAMS THAT WIN IT IN BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL MORE THEY BOTH HAVE SALARY CAPS. BUT I DEFINITELY CAN RESPECT WHAT THE MARLINS DID.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Alkahol are u that dumb pluto?? There is no salary cap in baseball mane!! So get over it, fault baseball for not havin a salary cap, not the Yankees!! But still your fakers cant do it no more with Shag & Ko-Me so they bring in Malone & Payton!! Sorry thats tryin to buy a ring whether u believe it or not!! But to no avail they aint winnin shit!!! GOT EM!!!

May 8, 2002
Playa510 said:
SO HAVING ABOUT 150 MILLION DOLLAR TEAM IS NOT TRYING TO BUY A WORLD SERIES, SO THEY DIDNT BUY MATSUI, Aaron Boone, EVEN SORIANO IM SURE, ANDY PETITE, DAVID WELLS, CANT THINK OF ANYONE ELSE AT THE MOMENT, NONE OF THOSE PLAYERS WERE IN THERE FARM SYSTEM,

DRANK YOU DO REALIZE NO OTHER TEAM IS EVEN CLOSE TO THAT SALARY, THE MARLINS I HEARD HAD ABOUT A 50 MILLION DOLLAR SALARY,

THE YANKEES BUY EVERYONE THEY CAN CUZ THEY OFFER THEM THE MOST MONEY, THATS WHY ITS SO GOOD WHEN THEY LOSE, ITS NOT AN EVEN PLAYING FIELD CUZ THERES NO SALARY CAP, THATS WHY I RESPECT TEAMS THAT WIN IT IN BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL MORE THEY BOTH HAVE SALARY CAPS. BUT I DEFINITELY CAN RESPECT WHAT THE MARLINS DID.
They did buy Matsui but he was offered close to the same amount from the Red Sox.

Aaron Boone was not bought they traded for him and didnt even give up that much plus he's a free agent right now.

Soriano was either brought up through their farm system or traded for while in the minors, Guess how much money soriano made this year? 800,000 sure doesnt sound like they bought him to me.

David Wells was offered more money to play for the Diamondfags but decided to play for the yankees for LESS money.

Andy Pettite has never played for another team in the major leagues, he's been a yankee since day one.

May 10, 2002
UMMM ANDY PETTITE I FUCKED UP I MEANT MIKE MUSSINA,

IM SURE YANKEES OUTBID THE RED SOX FOR MATSUI,

LOOK AT DAVID WELLS, HE DIDNT GO TO THE YANKESS TILL 1997 AND THAT WAS HIS HIGHEST CONTRACT AT THAT POINT,

I WAS JUST MAKING A POINT THAT WITH ALL THE VETERANS THEY HAVE ON THAT TEAM ITS IMPOSSIBLE THAT EVEN MAJORITY OF THE PLAYERS WENT THROUGH THERE FARM SYSTEM, THERE THE FUCKEN YANKEES IF YOU STRUGGLE YOUR GONE PLAIN AND SIMPLE, THERES A SELECT FEW THAT STAYED THERE THROUGH OUT BUT HARDLY ANYONE OF THEM STARTED THERE CAREERS WITH THE YANKEES AND IM NOT TALKING BOUT THE MINOR LEAGUES.