Steelers...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2002
I don't know how many Steelers fans we got on here, since most of you may be from the West... but being from Pittsburgh and a die hard fan, I'm curious to know some opinons from outsiders.

What do you think? Forget about all the hype, i'm not too sure about Tommy Maddox.. not lookin all that special from what I've seen preseason so far. Also, the O line is looking TERRIBLE. Other than that... I think we're lookin pretty damn good. I think that running the ball, Amos Zereoue is capable of some crazy things, you might not know about that yet. I'm not too sure about Bettis anymore. As far as recievers go... I think we got the best there is. Hines Ward is one of the best all around recievers in the league... and Plaxico Burress is gonna have one hell of a season. Also watch out for Antwaan Randle El. My man's gonna be a weapon this year. Defensively, our secondary could use some work... but Troy Polamalu is looking pretty good, and of course our linebackers can't be fucked with (Porter, Gildon, Bell, Farrior), along with a strong D Line (Smith, Hampton, and Kimo). Plus we got some other new weapons on special teams and all around (Armstead, Taylor).. What do you think? I'm dying to see some opinions..

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

i like how they put amos in as starter,he fits better into their offense,they arent the ground and pound team they used to be and i tihnk amos's hands and more speed will give them an extra weapon to add to the 3 dope receivers they have.they pretty much have the 3 best receivers in the nfl right now,i dont think anybody can name any team that has 3 more soid receivers.same goes for their linebackers for a 3-4 defense to have 4 hogs like that back there is crazy,fits perfectly into their system.the only question they have is their pass defense,it was hurt last year,we know they can stop the run all day but they got shitted on in the air,like you said,they said polamalu was looking good and should end up starting so that should help.by the way,im not a steelers fan but i live with 2 of them so i got to hear it all day...
________
WASHINGTON MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES

May 4, 2002
Im a Steelers fan till the day I day. I live out here in Seattle, I cant wait intill Nov 2 the Steelers come to town to play the Hawks. I have been wanting to see the Steelers play but you cats that live in Pittsburgh know how hard it is to get ticketts.

Anyways I think its the Steelers year.........