Steelers v. Eagles!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
This is my game of the year. I got a lot of friends who are Eagles fans and I hate them all. Pitt beat Philly 4 years ago, on their way to snapping the Eagles and Patriots winning streak back to back (21 Steelers points in the 1st quarter). Steelers beat the Eagles every preseason. This year, Santonio Holmes made Dawkins look silly in preseason. The Eagles are gonna try to blitz Roethlisberger and cover Ward and Holmes one-on-one. It should create some mismatches when the Eagles blitz Dawkins and take him out of the secondary. I know the Eagles-Cowboys game was 70 some points and the Browns-Steelers game was 16 points.

What do you guys think? Who's watching this?

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
You know I'm watching Stealth. On paper this is the hardest game so far, but something tells me the Steelers are gonna beat the Eagles by 10+ points. If Ben is quick and smart with the ball, we win..

I think Heath Miller's gonna make an impact in this game..

Hopefully Polamalu can maintain his level of play without hurting himself, Woodley and Harrison can get some pressure on McNabb, Timmons gets more playing time, Willie can get another 100 yards and Mendenhall gets 10-15 carries..

Winning this game puts us in a good position to go undefeated through the bi..

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
The offense looked great in Week 1. Last week they were playing in the remnants of a hurricane and still moved the ball when they had to. I'm not overly concerned with the offense. The left side of the O-line has played well thus far, Willie's running hard and Ben's making good decisions..

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Steelers of course! Dick LeBeau will have some exotic blitzes for McNabb's ass. Pittsburgh will also have a "Spy" on Westbrook through out the game. If our Offensive Line plays like they have the last two games, it's over for Philly. Stealth, what do you think of the two D-Linemen, four LB's and 5 DB package? What the fuck is it even called? It's a trip to see Polamalu and any LB playing DE on "Air" in 2 pt. stances, lol. I guess Dick gives Troy the freedom to go anywhere he wants. I'm looking forward to this game! Go Steelers!!!

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
i think big ben and the steelers pull it off! good running and great recievers. good defense. the steel city is the cream of the crop in the afc. not taking nothing from the eagles. they are good. but defense is slacking. big play hit them hard against dallas.

24-17 steelers