Stay true

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2005
Even though the cointelepro destroyed many positive organizations, we still don't get it. Even though Oliver North said that Bush and Reagan brought cocaine in this country to stunt our growth we still don't get it. We continue to glorify the dope game.Now if you go to T.I.,SQ,FOL,CTF,you'll find countless,well there is a number of repentent brothers.Look at Freeway Ricc, all he wanted to do was save his hood, and they stuck him.USE YOUR BRAINS my people.E-40 is one of the most brilliant of our poets, but do we examine the fact that he is a retired Underworld figure? He is one of many Positives out of a negative. We have to give our young seeds more than street knowledge.I had to go to Jamestown to learn a trade, after being in the Air Force! My big homie Talib Shakur received a B.A. degree in FOL., lets get them on the streets.History has showed us that we are targeted by capitalism, why are we still falling to the same tricks? Big Took is scheduled for Execution,what about gay Charles Manson? or infidel Sirhan Sirhan? Stop all that "cell soldiering".I helped initiate the L.A.peace treaty, I know we can do it! WESTSIDE HARLEM out!

Oct 12, 2005
The WHOLE Bay should know the rizzy on this. They had Frank Ward(R.I.P.),Huey,Bobby,and Felix Mitchell(R.I.P.).If you know about the Bay, you know that they are pioneers in Nationalism, we are going to get back to that, it will be mandatory.Otherwise we'll DIE!