STAY OUT OF THE D

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2005
dhacmbs said:
Na man, I am realer than a muthafucka...
i just dont get why you think like that, wouldnt you be happy if there was no racism?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I would love it, but unfortunately that's the way it is...Don't get me wrong. I know white people and have one mexican homeboy, but you can't get mad at me, for mirroring the hate my people have been subjected to for the past 500 yrs, including today...

Let me give you an example of why I be trippin....

A white police punches a hand cuffed black teenager in the face and it is caught on tape. They call it resisting arrest....

Now what if it had been the other way around, do you still think it would be called resisting arrest?

Look up the real Black Wall Street on the internet... and then tell me why I hate white folks?

You will probably say the same as the other cat and all the rest of you blind muthafuckas and say "that is in the past let it go"

FUCK THAT!!! I'm not letting shit go, because it was the bullshit ya'll done to us in the past that has us fucked up today... And you still do it just in sneakier way...Promoting and funding all these wack ass rappers that speak of nothing of guns and drugs...

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
KillaClown said:
Just a warning to everyone: Stay away from Detroit. Especially if you have money. You will be robbed and/or shot. If youre from out of town- dont ask anybody for directions. Our roads are too crazy for you to understand in the first place.

Straight up... all the autoworkers are losing their jobs. The economy here is shit. The murder rate is up 35 percent from last year at around the time of Proof's death. All our money is leaving. We have the most homeless people per capita than any other major US city.

So this is just a warning... there is no good reason to come to Detroit. If you are visiting Michigan, drive around the city. If you have to go to Detroit for anything, get a hotel room in the suburbs.
haha man ill be back over there before the year ends....i was staying out there with my folx in lincoln park...but i had got a hotel anyways over there on southfield at the sleep inn suites...i was digging detroit bro...i thought i was gonna get into funk but it was koo..sorry to hear all the drama is popping off....funk season now i guess out there

Feb 4, 2006
Living Legend said:
i just dont get why you think like that, wouldnt you be happy if there was no racism?
Yeah I would love it, but unfortunately that's the way it is...Don't get me wrong. I know white people and have one mexican homeboy, but you can't get mad at me, for mirroring the hate my people have been subjected to for the past 500 yrs, including today...

A white police punches a hand cuffed black teenager in the face and it is caught on tape. They call it resisting arrest....

Now what if it had been the other way around, do you still think it would be called resisting arrest?

Look up the real Black Wall Street on the internet... and then tell me why I hate white folks?

You will probably say the same as the other cat and all the rest of you blind muthafuckas and say "that is in the past let it go"

FUCK THAT!!! I'm not letting shit go, because it was the bullshit ya'll done to us in the past that has us fucked up today... And you still do it just in sneakier way...Promoting and funding all these wack ass rappers that speak of nothing of guns and drugs...[/QUOTE]

but why do you blaim all white for just what you see some white people do?
if your working and your boss sees some of the workers stealing and he fires all of you dont you think thats unfair?
its nearly the same thing.

Jun 2, 2005
dhacmbs said:

FUCK THAT!!! I'm not letting shit go, because it was the bullshit ya'll done to us in the past that has us fucked up today... And you still do it just in sneakier way...Promoting and funding all these wack ass rappers that speak of nothing of guns and drugs...

but why do you blaim all white for just what you see some white people do?
if your working and your boss sees some of the workers stealing and he fires all of you dont you think thats unfair?
its nearly the same thing.[/QUOTE]
C'mon man, I understand you don't understand where I am coming from because you are white...So I will break it down to you one last time.

What nationality is the president? Better yet all the president's...You mean to tell me that no one other than an old white man is capable fo running the country?

What nationality is most supreme court justices, wardens, governors, basically all people with power in the US...All the people with the actual ability to make things better...

What is the state of the black race in america...Mexicans are coming up, Asians done came up, Eastern Indians than came up, It's fucked up what happened to the native americans, but they atleast have their own land and ways of making money...Every nationality in teh US has an economic base except for black people....why is that? whos fault is that? If you don't know the answer then you will never know.... You know there has been an ongoing issue with affirmative action, but why is there a need for affirmative action? Because the old white dudes with all the money don't want a nigga to come up...They will give all the money away before a nigga can have it....I hate white people because they let us out of physical slavery, but they still have us economically and mentally enslaved...