STAY IN SCHOOL MUSIC VIDEO OCTOBER 20TH IN E.P.A.****

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2006
i think EPA appreciates what you doing.... not often you get to see EPA in the the news or media with out some negative aspect being involved... this is great for the city image and people involved

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
mrjam7 said:
i think EPA appreciates what you doing.... not often you get to see EPA in the the news or media with out some negative aspect being involved... this is great for the city image and people involved
Right on folkz, I was born in E.P.A. Work there to this day raised in Richmond got love for both cities try my best to help both cities as far as with the schools,and being a positive role model

May 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
It was good 2 be a part of this event cause the kids in Menlo Park & EPA as well as the rest of the country dont have known figures in their community encouraging them to stay in school. Kids need to see role models in their communities display examples of success and let them see that it's real. If they seriously apply their minds towards whatever they want to accomplish, it can happen. 1Love to Kontac for gettin' this movement poppin cause kids of 2morrow need that educational backbone to hold it down when we become old folks.