STATE OF EMERGENCY KENNELS - XXL BLUE PIT BULL PUPS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2008
WWW.SOEKENNELS.COM
What's going down folks?? Navigate the page, leave us comments & picture comments too!

We currently have a litter out of CAPONE & CALI that are 11 weeks old. They are ADBA, BPKC & UKC Triple Registered.

We only have TWO (2) Males and TWO (2) Females left from that breeding. Prices for those puppies are set at $1,500.00 each.

State Of Emergency Kennels SHIPS w/ all our puppies with a health certificate, up-to-date puppy shots, pedigree registries and with a puppy crate for the airplane ride on Delta Pet. At S.O.E Kennels WE PAY FOR THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING!

Call me ASAP at (510) 417-9351 so we can schedule a flight for your next little XXL Majestic-Blue Pit Bull Puppy!!!

STATE OF EMERGENCY BLOODLINE! WE BETTER THAN BEST!!

Feb 2, 2006
ay blood not to compete wit u but my boy be selling them blue pits too some hitters too.

my patna just copped the cleanest pit

u should see the dad its maney muh fucka is stupid yoked

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
those pits are nice, the dog i have is a handful by itself though. its almost like having a child

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I dunno man, I am looking into a British bulldog to possibly ( & I say possibly VERY lightly ) in February... cheapest full bread I have seen was 2K ( that I liked )

& thats a pretty reasonable price for one
You know how they say people have pets that resemble thier owners? i could totally see you with a bulldog!

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Man, maybe it's just me but fuck paying for any animals lol. I can't see paying for an animal I have to feed and clean its shit. I mean do these dogs wash cars and shit or something???

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I dunno man, I am looking into a British bulldog to possibly ( & I say possibly VERY lightly ) in February... cheapest full bread I have seen was 2K ( that I liked )

Hell yeah Bulldogs are expensive, a woman I work with's dog had some puppies I think 4 or 5, she sold them for 3k each, in just a few hours too.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005

Nah Likwid... but i bet they will have your house on lock harder then brinks home security when you are away
Hell yeah, i wish i could get me a british bulldog too (NH)

he would be beastin on all other dogs and make sure aint no1 gonna get in