State of Cway Affairs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Ya'll just need to keep grindin. Everyone goes through trials and tribulations. This just happends to be some of ya'lls. And Sav Sicc & Bleezo should be the priorities. Not only are they currently the best artist outta Sac. They could be the best artist outta anywhere period. . .

P.S. Just so you know. And this is for everyone. Pigs are allowed on the siccness as well. . .:confused:
WE understand that shit happens. I always say, "life happens. we just do music in between time."

We also know there`s unders on here. Some even try to act like g`z at times, lol, but we know! lmao

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
A CNI what about SKARI is he on C-Way? And if so when is his shit dropping?
WE were in talks about bringing him back and getting him back under contract before NoLove went down. I need to get another line on him so I can start working on that Trauma Unit project. Thats another top priority.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
@CNI,

Is Mista Revenuez apart of CWay Music? That's my folks from Seattle. We did some tracks together awhile back.

My prayers go out to Big NoLove. I went through the samething in 2008. They wanted me to snitch, but I wasn't having it. I don't wear Snitch Jackets.

PEACE & BLESSINGS
Me an Rev are two P`z in a pod! lmao Ask him about it and he`ll know what I`m talking about. hahaa!

If you went through it, you already know then. NoLove always been one of the realest cats I`ve ever known. An that isn`t just bias since he`s my dude. That`s real talk. He always going to do right, so he had to do what he had to do. He`ll be back in a minute though.

Aug 5, 2009
Ya'll just need to keep grindin. Everyone goes through trials and tribulations. This just happends to be some of ya'lls. And Sav Sicc & Bleezo should be the priorities. Not only are they currently the best artist outta Sac. They could be the best artist outta anywhere period. . .

P.S. Just so you know. And this is for everyone. Pigs are allowed on the siccness as well. . .:confused:
yeah true talk like, true story, like i always be saying, i was on a next forum back in the day connected to an above board adult ent website and feds told the owner of the website that they will hate on his legitimate adult ent bizness if he dosen't shutdown his message board because of its political content, so you know, hip hop police is real, for real like, you get me

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
SELF EXPLANATORY - YES! NoLove is on a renewed motivated level right now. We`ll go through his album once he touches back down and go from there. I know he`s written new material since he`s been down, so we`ll see how that plays into the album.

Sav & Bleezo will be released, of course,.... along with the NWO project. I`m working on solidifying new release dates for those titles, but unfortunately, Sav`s album won`t be released next month. But to also be blunt about those projects, Sav & Bleezo are ASAP projects for us.

As for the other artists mentioned, no.
So i'm taking that NWO project is already completed? If so who's all on it?

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
CNI - whats been good with you homeboy? Can you pm me your credits so I can put them on that Cougnut track? Thanks bruh
My bad sir. I thought I already did that some time ago. I`ll shoot it over to you again. Any idea when that`s coming out?

You know I have to get your contact again, too, right? Get at me folks.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
So i'm taking that NWO project is already completed? If so who's all on it?
Yes, the project is done. Since the delay, we`re contemplating changing a few tracks. Once we decide what, if anything we`re changing, I`ll post full track listing and credits asap.