STARSKI BACK AT IT!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
WASUP YA'LL I JUST GOT BACK ON HERE!! MY ORIGINAL ID WASN'T WORKING ANYMORE AND I MADE ANOTHER ONE AND THAT ONE DIDN'T WORK TOO!!! ANYWAYS HIT ME UP IF YOU KNOW ME AND IF YOU DON'T HIT ME UP ANYWAYS!! I GOT A SINGLE OUT RIGHT NOW CALLED CAR SHININ WITH MISTAH FAB THAT WON BATTLE OF THE BAY 4 TIMES ON KMEL AND HAVE GOTTEN SOME MIXSHOW SPINS ON KMEL, KDON, KSRT, AND A COUPLE OTHERS HERE AND THERE. ANYWAY IF YA'LL GOT ANY QUESTIONS FOR ME OR WHATEVER JUST HOLLA....

Feb 10, 2006
mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
i only know of 1 Starski from the bay.. rapped with Mojack, Hiero & them.. Is that you..? cause that verse on 'Double Jeapordy' was sick.
oh yessur i worked with mojack for many years, thats my family right there... i produced 2 solo albums for mojack and we did an album together with me, mojack, novakane group named MoSkiNo meaning MOjack starSKI and NOvakane, i also produced another album with a group called the Pharmacy which was Starski, Novakane, Tystick, Columbo, Smoke, and Mr Many. None of these albums came out except for Mojacks first album which really just barely came out. Anyways me and hutch produced all those albums and my new solo joint which i have Mistah FAB, Dem Hoodstarz, Keak da Sneak, The Team, Turf Talk, Casual, A-Plus, 18, and Furious on. I have a single out right now with Mistah FAB called "Car Shinin" which won battle of the bay 4 times and got some mixshow spins at KMEL, KDON, and KSRT. Anyways thanks for the love on the old school verse on double jeapordy! I didn't know anybody even really heard that!!

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
STARSKIYALL said:
oh yessur i worked with mojack for many years, thats my family right there... i produced 2 solo albums for mojack and we did an album together with me, mojack, novakane group named MoSkiNo meaning MOjack starSKI and NOvakane, i also produced another album with a group called the Pharmacy which was Starski, Novakane, Tystick, Columbo, Smoke, and Mr Many. None of these albums came out except for Mojacks first album which really just barely came out. Anyways me and hutch produced all those albums and my new solo joint which i have Mistah FAB, Dem Hoodstarz, Keak da Sneak, The Team, Turf Talk, Casual, A-Plus, 18, and Furious on. I have a single out right now with Mistah FAB called "Car Shinin" which won battle of the bay 4 times and got some mixshow spins at KMEL, KDON, and KSRT. Anyways thanks for the love on the old school verse on double jeapordy! I didn't know anybody even really heard that!!
yeap I been lookin for the tracks from Mojack's 'Raw Deal' album, and the other 2 cds you put out.. I browsed your site bout a year back. So they never got pressed up?