Stars cats talkin shit to hus mozzy and another mozzy cat in person

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
I use to drive by Power Inn all the time in that area I always thought that was East Sac. It's not even ghetto over there. I use to work by Lincoln Villiage too and that shit wasn't even hood either. Oak Park looks like the hood but other spots people claim are hard to see as "ghetto" parts of West Sac are grimy parts of North Sac look ghetto too

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
68 and lecretta Used to be the bammer weed spot lol we'd pull up and hella cats would hop in the car

Last edited:

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I use to drive by Power Inn all the time in that area I always thought that was East Sac. It's not even ghetto over there. I use to work by Lincoln Villiage too and that shit wasn't even hood either. Oak Park looks like the hood but other spots people claim are hard to see as "ghetto" parts of West Sac are grimy parts of North Sac look ghetto too
A lot of main streets in sac don't look to bad even in the ghettos sections but turn down some of those back streets and half those houses are bandos and shits hella grimy...i lived in sac my whole life and still get surprised how fucked up some areas are...my lil bro took me to some spots off power inn I never even herd of that were hella grimy looked like g parkway did back in the 90s early 2000s

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
That's how some parts of south sac are..the gardens don't look hood a few other spots too but that don't mean ppl ain't strapped up Clapn shit
Yeah yeah for sure I was just surprised I thought lv was like the projects lol but shit even Elk Grove gets active!!