Star Wars Episode 2 - Anybody else see it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
This shit was tight as fuck! I do have to admit that the first half of the film was kinda sappy, luvy-duvy, and slow moving, but the second half - GOD DAMN - sicc ass action sequences. Who else saw it? Yoda ripped shit up when he unleashed!

May 13, 2002
ya i just got back from union landing century 25, that shit is fuckin sicc, YODA IS OFF DA FUCKIN HOOK!!!!!! id say the story line, battle scenes and chase scenes were sicc, now i am hella anticipatin on episode 3....

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I waited 3 hours in line at the Coronet Theater in the City for the 3:15 show...might be on TV too :D ...anyways, I give the movie a B-....it was a bit too long and sappy, but the ending made up for it...I don't feel the chemistry between the actors was there either...lines were kinda corny too....I wouldn't pay to see it again...

May 2, 2002
www.buchosbar.com
ima huge starwars fan - seen all of them in the theater for the first run (i was only 2 when i saw a new hope - dont remember it - but my mom told me i was there casue she couldnt afford a baby sitter)

the new one was awesome to me

it was on par with the original trillogy only if you:
A - Know the story from the original 3 moives - this one did what E1 didnt, tie everything together

B - could get used to the animation - at first it looked fake then i got used to it, that made it more entertaining

"Anikin you will be the death of me" Obi-Wan to Anikin as a joke

May 13, 2002
actually im getting familiar with the characters of the movie now, accepting that they are a part of the actual star wars that i know of from back in da days, well the main characters atleast.. there is a good sense of relationship between the new characters in these new movies to the characters they're going to become in da early set of star wars movies... everything is starting to come together and relate to episodes 4-6... and i still cant get over tha yoda sequence, i have much respect for the old looking little asian grandma...

"youre going to be the death of me anakin" OBI WAN KENOBI

May 13, 2002
lol, hey veegee i was writtin my shit down while you posted, fuckin crazy that you quoted the same shit i did about that Obi Wan statement.....

I feel you though on how it is now coming together with the first trilogy.....

May 2, 2002
I enjoyed it alot, Ima check it out again when the lines die down

While I was waiting in line today, I heard a couple dedicated fans talking about the storeis and how there are books that pick up after episode 6....which ones are they? they were talking how Luke goes to the darkside and that episode 3 is gonna be the last star wars film, can anyone confirm this for me?

Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
Lawz 2760 said:
I enjoyed it alot, Ima check it out again when the lines die down

While I was waiting in line today, I heard a couple dedicated fans talking about the storeis and how there are books that pick up after episode 6....which ones are they? they were talking how Luke goes to the darkside and that episode 3 is gonna be the last star wars film, can anyone confirm this for me?
I'm pretty sure George Lucas wrote a trilogy after Episode 6 but whether it sees the light of day or not no one knows...

Apr 25, 2002
Lawz 2760 said:

There was origonally planed to be 3 more after the first three. 9 movie total. Lucas has said he's not going to make them though. I don't think he's got them fully scripted out. Just like a rough story outline for them. But nothing that anyone would be able to pick up and make a movie from if Lucas passes it on. Its mostly stuff just sitting in his head. Most of the books are other people's takes on what things are like and they aren't Lucas' visions for what was going to happen. If he were to make the last 3 they could be totally different from the books. For example in one of the books Boba Fett ends up living (in Return of the Jedi he falls into the sarlac pit). He blows up the sarlac with a granade, but manages to come out alive and seek revenge on Han Solo and they have a clasic mexican stand off type thing. I wish i could remember the name of the star wars book i read, it was all about the bounty hunters that Darth Vader assembled in Empire Strikes Back to hunt down Solo and Skywalker. It was dope there were like 6 seperate stories to it. But anyway, they aren't official.

As far as I know Luke doesn't go to the dark side. Han Solo and the princess get married. And Episode 3 is going to be the last one.

But i'm not an expert so don't quote me.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
he's making a lot of money of the new star wars... and he's getting better... Episode 2 was way better then 1.. if the same improvment happens on 3, that'll be the shit...

but if there's a demand for a 7,8,9... and he wants to make more money... he should do it, i'ma star wars fan, i'd love to see them

but nothing will ever come close to 4,5,6 -- if you realize that, then the new ones arn't bad

May 13, 2002
i dont think there will be another trilogy set after return of the jedi, for one, there wouldnt be any returning characters unless they incorporate r2d2, c3po, chewbacca and aged solo, skywalker, leia... without the characters relating directly or havin any relationship with any of the ones in the first six it would be hard to create, sell, and like the trilogy... but ive read some parts of them books and i think princess leia becomes a jedi herself...

and damn the next episode is going to be sick, cuz thats when they tie everything to the next 3 episodes....

-clones destroy all but ben kenobi, and yoda are left of the jedi
-anakin becomes darth vader
-the republic becomes the empire
-palpatine becomes the emperor
-padme amidala dies
-luke and leia is born
-and a whole bunch of shit goes on.............................