STALKER THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2007
We don't need to ban SMcrazy. How else would we get the exclusive first look on his terrible ass shitty raps! Haha. Man you diss other rappers? Wow, okay. Good luck with all that my friend.

Nov 15, 2007
We don't need to ban SMcrazy. How else would we get the exclusive first look on his terrible ass shitty raps! Haha. Man you diss other rappers? Wow, okay. Good luck with all that my friend.
ahahah this was classick!!!! good shit jrz, i had to sig it ahahah

edit: i almost forgot to say im looking forward to that mad insanity...

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Wow, a raging crackhead, made a joke on a teenagers raps, and I haven't even been rapping for a year, and more then half of every song is freestyled. Now I am not gonna make any excuses for myself, when i listen to my music I recognize the multiple amount of flaws I had, but I seriously don't see why everyone is shitting themselves over his comment, because people have come way harder when it comes to dissing me.

You all are fucking dick jocking morons, and J RZ is no diffrent then every other horrorcore rapper, from the songs I've heard.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
ahahah this was classick!!!! good shit jrz, i had to sig it ahahah

edit: i almost forgot to say im looking forward to that mad insanity...
I noticed that ever since people got on you for being the Necro dick riding faggot you are, that you've taken Psycho+Logical images out of your sig to appeal to everyone like the good little cum rag you are.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
two faced basturd....
lol wtf?.....

you do everything you can to piss us all off but when someone comes back at you , you get all defensive.... why so serious? :cheeky:

it's the fuckin' internet for cryin' out loud.... this is how it works

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
lol wtf?.....

you do everything you can to piss us all off but when someone comes back at you , you get all defensive.... why so serious? :cheeky:

it's the fuckin' internet for cryin' out loud.... this is how it works
You act like people have never dissed the hell out of me before on this forum

Must I remind you that I fight with people every single day ?

And I'm not being serious, if I was, I would have gone on a long ass rant.

And pSIX your still a two faced basturd.

May 26, 2007
Wow, a raging crackhead, made a joke on a teenagers raps, and I haven't even been rapping for a year, and more then half of every song is freestyled. Now I am not gonna make any excuses for myself, when i listen to my music I recognize the multiple amount of flaws I had, but I seriously don't see why everyone is shitting themselves over his comment, because people have come way harder when it comes to dissing me.

You all are fucking dick jocking morons, and J RZ is no diffrent then every other horrorcore rapper, from the songs I've heard.

Okay SMshitty, you haven't been rapping for a year,but, you diss other rappers and even more often if they are dope? I really don't understand your logic brother. I guess you think starting some beefs with some fellow artists might shine some of the spotlight on to you (it worked 10 years ago with me and Eminem) but, I honestly doubt any artist thats got skill would ever hear about SMcrazy dissing them nor care whether or not you had been for that matter.

Oh and I really don't think I sound like every other horrorcore rapper for the fact that I really don't even consider myself horrorcore. I don't even lable myself. Ask Mars about my new shit, I'm into rhyme delivery and lyrics with substance. I dont talk about chopping or hacking in every other rhyme with a million cuss words to fill time because of lack of vocabulary.

If you really got a problem we could battle at the Esham show and you can get schooled by a "crackhead" in front of a bunch of artist's and you can even diss them too because you enjoy doing that kind of thing.