Stahdanko's Flowment

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
see me?/I doubt it/i'm in all black in the streets where shits clouded/it's night time now and 5-0's on the loose/schmokin' choco tacos before i see my homie off to the grey goose/i gets a boost from shit talkers like i'm blastin' off at the space center/makes me wanna go to the places where you can't enter/grab splatter machines to off your bein/serve you to my homies even if they don't know it's a human splean/i mean/i can get so deep i can see up chinese hoe's skirts/the shit you says an impossible obsticle i make work/i have no time for your wannabe beef/i'm too busy plannin' rhymes and makein' sick fuckin' beats/so peace

May 6, 2002
that's cool...i can deal with your criticism.....but ain't nothin' hoe about me.....see the man before you label the man(ain't nobody told you no better?) Mr. ''Hepatitis'' Typecee....peace to ya life dudemanne....:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
HAHA...THATZ THA FIRST I HEARD THAT ONE...BUT ITZ NOT TYPE - CEE...ITZ TIP-SEY....NAH I WUZ JUST LOOKIN FOR A WAY TO CALL YOU STANK HO...YA RHYME WUZ ARIGHT...NUTHIN TOO IMPRESSIVE THO...$IDEWAYZ