STAGGA LEE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
ive seen way better from ya Dee...........his hair looks too cartoonish.........the text at top looks blurry........its a little too "All Eyez On Me" for my taste, all thats missin is Stagga throw in up tha Dubb..........but thats just my 2centz (not that it means nuttin)

Chaos

Sicc OG
Sep 16, 2002
EvilWayz said:
ive seen way better from ya Dee...........his hair looks too cartoonish.........the text at top looks blurry........its a little too "All Eyez On Me" for my taste, all thats missin is Stagga throw in up tha Dubb..........but thats just my 2centz

^^^^

im not really feelin it too much mane...uppin on the hair, its way too cartoonish, you might wanna spell "breath" right instead of "breathe" unless thats what you meant to do, but game of "breathe" kinna aint makin too much sense to me but thats prolly what he wanted so that aint on you...keep workin at it though

Chaos

Sicc OG
Sep 16, 2002
I DIDNT NOTICE THIS BEFORE....

BUT THAT MOTHA FUCKA IS MISSIN PARTS OF HIS HAIR...

AND WHATS IS WRONG WITH HIS NECK MANE, IT LOOKS LIKE HE MISSIN IT TOO! LOL

Chaos

Sicc OG
Sep 16, 2002
thats alot better, but the purple stuff around the lettering is only ersaded around the guys body, i think you should ersae all of that, i like the way you took all the suggestions and changed it, nice work