Stage 5 Clinger

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
Theezy,

these people giving you some FUCKED UP advice, man.

tell her you DO want her to come back... tell her "they told me to have you come back to me"

then, whatcha do is... arrange for her to come to your house / apartment / dorm / barn / hotel room ( wherever you live ), have some candles, red lights, incense & a big pentagram marked on your floor with candles at each star-point.

dress as anton levey & ask her is 'she is ready to begin'

I bet you, your bottom bitch, that she will leave, as fast as possible, & never call you back.....

.....if she dont leave, then garnetee you are gonna be in for the most wild sex, you have ever had in your life.

P.S.

bring pigs blood, it looks like human blood.
This post is exactly why I made this thread. Lol i fuckin love the Sicc. If all else fails this is what I will do. lol

Either just block her number or do what Shea said.

Or tell her your not gonna talk to her until she brings some other girls with her for you to fuck.
Thats not a bad idea either. She does got some hot friends too. Id deal with this bitch if I got to fuck her with her friends. I already fucked one of em.

post her facebook and let the clownings begin
That will never happen.

dont post on FB where your going every night......Badda Bing.....
Cant stop doing that, gotta let people know where Im going, its how I round up bitches to go out every night.