St. Louis Rams Vs. Arizona Cardinals

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
well the 3-4-8- or 12 of you dont do shit but dick ride your team and talk massive shit. when you lose in the 1st round of the playoffs come run ya dick suckers then. its all about equality bro! win like a champ, lose like a champ. dont only show up when you win..... and then conveniently vanish when yall lose..... TWICE 2 the NINERS.

May 2, 2002
You act like there arent niner fans like that. Im definitely not defending the cardinals fans on here. I see what you're saying about that. Personally, I dont feel like I fit into that category, but whatever. I'm just saying, the door swings both ways.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
just for the record... I've seen indrid cold on here supporting the Cards for a while now

I don't think he's a homer fairweather fan

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
indrid been around for a minute before the other clowns showed up tryin to rep the cardinals and doesn't act like the other bandwagoners

Nov 15, 2007
hahahah keep the hate coming! i love how all you fagots run your mouth so much like i give a fuck... i come in the threads even when we lose so i dont know what everyone is crying bout... there are real things going on in the real world... i got a fam, life, and a job... sorry folks i cant constantly be on the sicc harassing you fucks!

GO CARDS!!!!!!!! like i said, we would win... hopefully we can make another solid run back to the superbowl...

congrats to all the staff for turning this organization around, first time we got a 10 win season since the 70's... props! looks like we will be a force to reckon with for many years to come...

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
many years to come? Warner is gonna retire in a year or 2, thats not many years lmao, yall are 1 hit away from going back to bottom dwellers.

Nov 15, 2007
good win. DRC is quickly becoming my favorite player.

just wanted to bring this up, since i must of skipped this post when i previously read the thread with all the hate swarming my name...

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie is becoming one of mine as well. he is on some other shit, its only his 2nd season in the league and i dont see dude slowing down. congrats to him for making the pro bowl and being a card!

GO CARDS!

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
[/B]

just wanted to bring this up, since i must of skipped this post when i previously read the thread with all the hate swarming my name...

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie is becoming one of mine as well. he is on some other shit, its only his 2nd season in the league and i dont see dude slowing down. congrats to him for making the pro bowl and being a card!

GO CARDS!
I gotta say that the Cardinals Secondary is one of the funniest to watch in the NFL. They have ALOT of talent in the secondary.