SSP, Big Mello, Pluto, Pimp Playa Hustlers & more

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
users.pandora.be
hey Jay deuce, im sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable, don't mean anything bad with it. I used to have my own layout but since it's been awhile I had an auction, I could not retrieve a template and needed one straight away. Your auction lay-out seemed neutral enough to use. I prolly should have asked you first

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
jay deuce said:
Why did you totally jack my auction description? Just curious.
u know u have the right to get his auctions cancelled/ended right?? people do that shit to me all the time as well as taking my pictures without permission and i get their shit cancelled with the quickness.. some people use the same format as mines and slightly change it up a bit, but yet it still gets removed by eBay, if u request it. Here's where u go for future purposes:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/vero-image-text-theft.html

jesus christ, is it that big of a deal? I get jay's point of course..but to bring it to that level is kind of haterish. why the fuck would you do that.. guy's from belgium, he mind as well have a good layout then having a mis-spelled crap ass layout... don't you agree?

You should be flattered some1's jacking your shit.

Apr 25, 2002
I won't turn him in because it's someone from the siccness and he posted apologizing, but if it was someone else OR he had posted bein a bitch I would turn it in. Mainly just to be a dick but partly because it is copying my shit. Most of it is word for word and the layout is the same. It's all good though.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
i don't find it to be that big of a deal at all. we're all just trying to make some money that's it. if i knew the person was scamming with my shit i'd turn him in but other than that it doesn't matter to me. i got better shit to worry about than someone taking my eBay format .. it's not like any of us paid to get it copyrighted.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
naner12 said:
i don't find it to be that big of a deal at all. we're all just trying to make some money that's it. if i knew the person was scamming with my shit i'd turn him in but other than that it doesn't matter to me. i got better shit to worry about than someone taking my eBay format .. it's not like any of us paid to get it copyrighted.

i wouldnt mind at all but fuck at least ask.. it does take time to do the formatting.. to all of the folks that did ask me to copy my pics or format i allowed em.. but in case the seller was all bad, i dont want buyers to be mistaken by my selling credibility with the person that copied my shit ya feel.. my formatting and pics are a bit diff from the rest and buyers may think thru the format/pic that i was the one selling the damn cd.. matter of fact i've rec'd plenty of emails from buyers asking if i sent out their cd(s) even if i didnt even sell the cd(s) to them. they assumed it was me b/c of the pic they took from me and used for their auction..

Jul 6, 2002
users.pandora.be
Triple X Rated said:
i wouldnt mind at all but fuck at least ask.. it does take time to do the formatting.. to all of the folks that did ask me to copy my pics or format i allowed em.. but in case the seller was all bad, i dont want buyers to be mistaken by my selling credibility with the person that copied my shit ya feel.. my formatting and pics are a bit diff from the rest and buyers may think thru the format/pic that i was the one selling the damn cd.. matter of fact i've rec'd plenty of emails from buyers asking if i sent out their cd(s) even if i didnt even sell the cd(s) to them. they assumed it was me b/c of the pic they took from me and used for their auction..
Point taken, I should have asked first. Next auction will have a lay-out I created myself. :eek:
btw I took the pics myself and did not take them from any other auction

Apr 25, 2002
naner12 said:
WELL FUCK YOU!

Jan 30, 2004
i used to hate finding ppl using my pics or descriptions, still do actually but i rarely browse the listings nowadays so i wouldn't know if my stuffs been copied. i'm just starting to put a little watermark on my pics again and my descriptions are so plain that i dont think anyone would want to copy it.