Srangemusic site there is one...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nick. its 3am. did the Strange Signal catch your eye in the midnight sky? i seriously think you have a Alarm that springs you out of bed everytime there is a post that isnt PRO Strange Music and PRO Tech N9ne.

and no i dont think i invented the FLASH intro, but i do believe the concept of 70 Miles intro is a bit new...and i find it "STRANGE"Ly a coincidence.

jay deuce said:
How is a flash intro to a website new?
i never said flash intros were new. i said the CONCEPT of the flash intro i made was different than most. think of it like this. Strange and 70 Mile two records labels from the same city/area. VERY similar intros. i was just saying it was a coincidence. i never once said they "stole" my idea or that it was even MY idea. i just said i have seen a similar design before. mine. regardless StrangeBoy if you want to say i need pride..i have already got it.. i dont need it from lil siccness posts. o well. keep it drama nick.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Absolut sicnesS said:

keep it drama nick.
all day all night....ah ah!

lighten up little girl.....

all kidding aside.....how do you think they are similar.....not talking shit here.....seriously. I don't see it. I see a flash intro that says Coming Soon. And it uses the logo of the record company. Thats where the similarity ends for me. Just wondering.....thats been my point the whole time.....someones drawing their own conclusions here.

It's just funny everytime someone posts something about that site or that intro......you swoop in and remind people that you did the 70 Mile one first.

So there you have it.....Absolute siccneS was the first person to make a flash intro for a Kansas City based record company.

unless of course you are forgetting about therealtechn9ne.com's old flash intro.....hmmmmmmm......now that was a coincidence :ermm:

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i think he's talking about how the logos build to become the finished product. 70 miles goes layer by layer, whereas strange's is drawn to become the finished product. i have not seen any other websites that use this concept and i do find it strange (no pun intended) that these two both appear. whether or not something was stolen, borrowed, or was inspiring is not my call though. if the concept was taken from dominic, well, look at it this way, your idea was good enough for other people to use it. if it was not taken, it is just another odd coincedence in this small world.

peace

Sep 26, 2002
sicnesS,
talkin about flash
you didn't ask for people's opinions
but i'll give you mine anyway and you can ignore it or what not i don't care
i like flash but when i have to wait 5 seconds for the different pic galleries to "flash" in their place before i can check out some photos... that's wayy too much time. i wanna click on it and have it available there.
other wise the site kicks ass dude
good work