SPRINT PCS wireless (BAY AREA REGION)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
anyone here have sprint? right now i have cingular and am not really satisfied with it. the plans suck. keep goin over my minutes. what i like about sprint is if you go over your minutes you just pay the next plan up rather than paying whatever cents a minute.

and how's the quality? i was with them awhile ago but only stayed with them for like 3 months. thats how bad they were. went back to at&t.

any other suggestions or input on what cell company is good would be appreciated.

i'm from SF so i'd like most of the input coming from the bay. thanks.

May 29, 2002
ive had sprint for about a year and a half. Ive also had verizon and cingular and sprint has been the best by far. I would recommend sprint to anyone and everyone.

May 13, 2002
LiGhTyOvGa said:
I'VE HAD NEXTEL SINCE '00 WHICH IS NOW SPRINT I GUESS .... AND I AINT TOO HAPPY WITH IT .... EVEN THOUGH THE PRICES ARE SOMEWHAT REASONABLE ...
what is it that you are not happy about? i get mixed opinions with nextel service. i hear hella people say its hella good. it's the best. but then i hear other people that have that say it's not that all that.

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
LIKE WITH THE WALKIE TALKIE THING, I GOT LIKE 15 PEOPLE WITH THEM SO I USE THAT FEATURE QUITE A BIT, AND IT CONSTANTLY CUTS IN AND OUT, MAKING IT HELLA HARD TO HOLD A CONVERSATION .....

AND IT SEEMS LIKE NOW THAT THEY'VE MERGED WITH SPRINT, THE NORMAL PHONE SERVICE AINT WHAT IT ONCE USED TO BE .... NOT AS CLEAR AND THAT SORT OF THING ....

Apr 5, 2005
I have Cingular right now. I'm pretty satisfied with the service so far. I've had service with them for 8 months. The reception is great. I have a roll-over plan so I never go over my minutes. The only problem I am encountering are dropped calls. Sometimes i can't even talk on the phone for more than 5 minutes. I hope this info helps.
I live in DAly City/Pacifica

Jun 11, 2005
I have sprint and i happen to like their customer service. They usually handle problems well and do all they can to fix them they also will credit your bill when you have issues with their service.