*** SPRINT OWNS NEXTEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
WTF MAN, EVERYONE THAT CALLS ME BE TELLIN' ME, THIS IS WHAT MY PHONE SAYS ...... "PLEASE HOLD WHILE THE SPRINT SUBSCRIBER YOU'RE TRYING TO REACH IS LOCATED" ......

WHEN IN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN ???? I SIGNED WITH NEXTEL NOT SPRINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CELL PHONE MAN, MARK 7 .... WHATS THE DEAL ????

** NOTE** NOT TO MENTION MY RECEPTION HAS BEEN THE SHITS FOR THE PAST 3 WEEKS OR SO ...... GEE I WONDER IF THATS SPRINT ALL UP IN MY MIX .... :paranoid:

Apr 25, 2002
Man I've had Sprint for about 2-3 years now and I get pretty good coverage almost every where. There are a few exceptions in certain areas but for the most part, I don't experience a lot of dropped calls/faded signals, or having just 1 or 2 bars in places. Overall, I like the coverage, and with Nextel merging with Sprint, I can imagine it'll only get better.

Edit: Only thing I don't like is the monthy 10 dollar charge (I checked awhile ago, maybe it's lower now)for the Direct Connect. I wouldn't mind gettin' it now that the merge is complete but I'm cool payin' another 10 bucks for it every month.

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
THATS WHAT I WAS THINKIN' ....

MIND YOU THOUGH I PAY: 100$, WHICH = UNLIMITED EVERYTHING, ( INCOMING, OUTGOING, INTERNET, AND BLOOP-BLOOP )

NOW, UP UNTIL 3-4 WEEKS AGO, (AND ASK ALL NEXTEL CUSTOMERS) MY RECEPTION HAS BEEN THE SHITS .... PHONE, AND BLOOP-BLOOP .... ALWAYS SCRAMBLED OR ALWAYS NO SIGNAL....... BASICALLY JUST SHIITY SERVICE THAT AIN'T WORTH THE FUNDS ...

IM JUST BOUT TO GIVE UP MY CONTRACT RENEWAL AND THROW 'EM THE 200$ AND MOVE ON .....

** REMEMBER ** I SIGNED A CONTRACT W/ NEXTEL, NOT "SPRINT" !!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah I feel you man, but if you already gonna have to fork up the early cancellation fee I'd just wait it out until everythings all complete (the switching of networks, satelites, etc.). That may be the reason for your shitty service, because I haven't experienced anything yet. It might be just all on the NEXTEL side until they get all the bugs straightened out.

I dunno though, I'd call Sprint or Nextel's customer serivce, and maybe they can give you some answers.

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
Mr. Chronic said:
Yeah I feel you man, but if you already gonna have to fork up the early cancellation fee I'd just wait it out until everythings all complete (the switching of networks, satelites, etc.). That may be the reason for your shitty service, because I haven't experienced anything yet. It might be just all on the NEXTEL side until they get all the bugs straightened out.

I dunno though, I'd call Sprint or Nextel's customer serivce, and maybe they can give you some answers.
YUP, YOU'RE RIGHT .... I'LL LET 'EM SLIDE A MONTH OR TWO TO LET THEM FIGURE OUT ALL THE BUGGS AND ALL THAT ....

BUT HEY, IF THEY DONT IMPROVE THEIR BUSINESS ACTIVITY , SOME CHANGES ARE BOUND TO BE MADE ..... AND THEY ABOUT TO LOSE A LONG-TIME, LOYAL, ALWAYS ON TIME W/ BILL CUSTOMER 'YA FEEL ???

Aug 4, 2002
LiGhTyOvGa said:
WTF MAN, EVERYONE THAT CALLS ME BE TELLIN' ME, THIS IS WHAT MY PHONE SAYS ...... "PLEASE HOLD WHILE THE SPRINT SUBSCRIBER YOU'RE TRYING TO REACH IS LOCATED" ......

WHEN IN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN ???? I SIGNED WITH NEXTEL NOT SPRINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CELL PHONE MAN, MARK 7 .... WHATS THE DEAL ????

** NOTE** NOT TO MENTION MY RECEPTION HAS BEEN THE SHITS FOR THE PAST 3 WEEKS OR SO ...... GEE I WONDER IF THATS SPRINT ALL UP IN MY MIX .... :paranoid:
Sprint bought Nextel months ago.
Check out www.howardforums.com