Spring Breakers [Harmony Korine]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
So I saw this last night, had to go in bross faded. It was... something lol. His take on the MTV generation. Franco is full of shit saying he wasn't portraying RiFF RAFF, his mannerisms & way of speaking was on point. Probably would have been better if it was Reezy tbh. Didn't really like the ending & it's pretty short but it was worth seeing.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah Harmony said it was his idea of what he thought Spring Break in FL must have been like because he was too busy in NYC skateboarding and doing drugs to care enough to go when he was younger.

Even the negative reviews I've read said the movie was put together great and the visuals were pretty A+.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Lol didn't you just get divorced? And you're already re-married? See another divorce in the future. Oh yea, she's 20 right? Lmao
screw you biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch lol j/k I got divorced like a year and a half ago. Just got married 3 weeks ago.

Yes, she's 20 and better than all these beeeezy's by a long shot (no, I'm not posting pics, don't care if everyone thinks I'm lying).

I used to mess with a chick when I was growing up that looked damn near identical to the one with the red hair. Hate that girl and anyone that looks like her