SPOILER ALERT: TNA Primetime Taping

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
this a spoiler...and if you wanna be surprised then dont scroll down and just watch TNA on 11/3 for a 2 Hour Special..

--

-

-

-

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
In the main event, Jeff Jarrett defeated Rhino to regain the NWA title. Rhino went for the gore but Jarrett powered out. The two brawl through the crowd. Rhino slams Jarrett's head into a chair held by a fan. Straight ECW style. Rhino went for a piledriver off the ropes but Gail Kim came down. Rhino took a nasty bump to the floor. Jarrett took control. Gail Kim eventaully went for a flying legdrop but missed. Rhino pressed her for a slam but Jarrett rolled him up for a two count. Jarrett tried for another pin but the ref caught him putting his feet on the ropes. Rhino hit a sit out powerbomb for a two. He missed the gore. The ref went down to a accidental clothesline. Jarett missed with a guitar shot and Rhino hit the gore. No ref to count the pinfall. AMW came down. Rhino grabbed the guitar and swung but missed. Jarrett lowblowed Rhino. AMW hit the Death Sentence on Rhino thru a table on the floor. Jarrett hit the stroke and scored the pin.

They showed a shot of a bloodied Team 3-D backstage. The crowd chanted "F-ck you Jarrett" and booed loudly as the show closed.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Yea I heard about that. I think it was a good idea. the fact of the matter is, if Nash had been healthy and wroked that show, he would have put Jarrett over anyways. From what I hear its a tight show.

May 18, 2004
TNA is cool...

I don't really watch wrestling no more, but if I do, it's usually TNA. Only when I'm home on a Monday night though. I don't know about any extra ropes, but I did notice their ring is a different shape than the WWE ring, wonder what's up with that?