SPITTIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 3, 2003
check its meezatine u all no im new comin threw wita gillateen to yo crew/ one against all u tryin to stall but u just a bluff who said wut when leds bust out my clip puttin u in lyrical hand cuffs u no i rip wit out a clean beat to spit on im hear for a second an then gone for how long enough time to rip a bong an puff a bleeze in oakland they all call me meez when i spit it clean on a ill beat when i sweep m c's off there feet wit my pile of cronic my freestyle is toxic my flows quicker then sonic u lucky im writin it down an not stoppin u comin wit that facial fron while im glockin heads who try to battle leave tryin to rattle your verses back i tell c rat to put the 4 fifth on the silent cer and i explod u gaem your whole intacked to stay in the mane frame i only rap from islam i drop bombs like my name is suddam goin out of my plam showin u can feel me

Apr 3, 2003
tryin to get better

im keepin this thread alive/keepin my flows comin when im hi/ strugglin for a record deal that wont happen/ till these niggaz feel wut i be rappin/i spit about the hood/i hate homies who out the woods/ thinkin they all hard/when the adda be workin in the barn/step to me and ill glock/2pac was all that inspired me/ to spit these flow gradually/ first a poet then a mad man madly/ seekin for this money mayne/ this fame an fortune/ aint notin but lurkin/ i use to be a merchent/muggin to be a star/slangin cd's out the trunk of my car/ i spit lit/ changin my style just a bit/see i got this gift/ to spit on any beat/ to fall off an com back an stilll sound clean/im only fifteen i claim frisco riders/ breaks your bones wit my plyers/ my style outrageous your flows gay ass shit/
i mark the erra/ meezatine steppin to a pair of /flamboyant fools/schoolin u all to a duel/ of all out free for all brawl/ when i cum threw it be hot wut i drop /comes off the top/of my mind need to rewind this trakc an play it again knowone playin me as a friend/ triyn to blend in wit the normal/mc's who cant see im abnormal/puttin any rap artist in a colma/ for me askin there sister for an oral/blastin these fools wit a pump up shotgun/waistim my clips last one laughin/ while u be gaspin for your last breathe/ i let my tec go/

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
You want a REAL opinion? Or you gonna strart cryin if someone tells you the truth? If you want a real opinion I think you gotta work more on content than on your rhymes, your lines are all pretty short and end with a rhyme. Try linkin some of your lines together to keep the subject of the flow consistent, and dont always have your rhymes at the end of the sentence, mix the shit up a little bit. But like I said.....mostly work on content, when you spit lines so short it's hard to get meaning out of that shit unless it's hella thought out. But thats just my OPINION.