Spittin Verses...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2004
www.soundclick.com
I'm spittin verses... castin black magic
spells N Curses... choppin up my enemies bodies and laying em in herses!
i don;t give a shit bout your bitch. she can touch these clips to.. it's all about ME and my money.. so fuck YOU...
you die.. bullets from the 9 hit you right between your eyes.. I hope you demise fool.. i fuckin depise you.....
if you died today.. id take a piss on your grave.. so you could forever rest in piss.. like Brotha Lynch said....
back when it was the season of the sicc.....
back when i used to fantazie about blowin my own head off... with a gun..
demons would seep into my mind late night....
and used to tell me i had to die..
id see darkness in front of my eyes...
and hear the wicked voices... whispers of death.. is all i heard while i was in my bed....
i used to pray 2 da devil that'd id wake up dead.. cause my suicidal mind was takin over my soul... and my heart was way to cold..to ever give a fuck about a bitch or a ho....
i had to be about my money....
so id never be broke again... im feeling depressed.. time to take another toke of weed and then... use my mind to visualize the darkside.. i live in my own world...
a dark fantasy of death... and evil....
i guess thats why id talk to myself...late night...
in a dark room sippin 40oz bottles.. til my brain felt hollow......
but as i load up this 9....
and put it to my temple.. i'll say a prayer before.. i die.. and hope to never
see tomarrow.......

just a lil freestyle off the dome about how i see shit latly.... time to get drunk... have a good weekend yall... peacccccceee :siccness: