Spider Loc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2005
Spider Loc The G-Unot Killer? Audio + Statement
Posted Tuesday, December 13, 2005 by nando

The west coast's G-Unit soldier, Spider Loc, just leaked out a controversial track speaking on the anti-G-Unit movement that The Game has been pushing for several months. After a long period of silence by Spider, and countless disses toward G Unit from Game, no one was sure if the two would eventually clash. Well it appears we have our answer now and Spider has broken his silence on this track from the upcoming G-Unit West: American Wasteland mixtape which features Bishop Lamont, 40 Glocc, The Team and others. Spider also had other things to add to the song. When asked what finally triggered the response, Spider had this to say:

"'G-Unit Crip. Call the cops. I dont beef with clowns. I'm a rapper, I make good music. I'm on top of the west. Game is a stripper, Eastwood is a non affiliate banger, Techniec is a non affiliate banger. Cedar Block aint real, that's just a rap thing. They fucking with the wrong cats. It's 97th East on mine. Niggas is here. I shitted on [Game] at the Aaliyah I Miss U video shoot, when we battled for DMX. That's where we met. Niggas is here! I am the west coast!! Who really is puttin the rydaz behind the west coast, 50 Cent."

With that said, onto the song titled "G-Unot Killer":

Spider Loc - G-Unot Killer

Stay posted on ************** for further updates

this guy talks a lot of shit does anybody even like this dude he looks like a fucking dickhead to me.

Jul 15, 2005
Yeah, I aint sure about Spider either. I heard a lil sumpin by him but he gotta prove himself more b4 he go speekin on ESTABLISHED ARTISTS like Game. I mean technically, ya boy(Loc) still just a mixtape nigga, a street buzz, a G-Unit hype man. So until he come out wit some shit that can challenge niggas on tha spit tip, he irrelavent right now. I mean he might B a real street cat but if u n tha game to rap, stripes from tha hood dont matter.

Jul 15, 2005
One mo thing, I notice ya boy B contradictin a lot. He say he a rider fo tha West, which is good, but he constantley shittin on West Coast artist. I aint heard him big up 1 Cali rapper. Not one! He said sumpin earlier this year like 'If I blow up, I'll B tha first REAL West Coast rapper that actually banged." N other words he sayin aint nobody real but him. Hmmmnnnn...

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Spider Loc is the least talented person on their roster and an embarassment I think. He's terrible on the mic and probably wont ever drop his album after 50 realizes that nobody is checkin for Spider joke

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
Man spider loc,if u listen to his diss tracks and all other tracks he put out,can not rap.real shit,he made have street cred but game shit's on him on the mic, so he needs to be easy with all that "rap" beef cause he'll get ripped.Just listen to his Flow,he has none,cant even rap to the beat right.Some one lied to his ass and told him he can rap in fear of getting their ass beat

Jun 14, 2005
ESE_GRIMY said:
SPIDER LOC HAS STREET CRED AS WELL THE ONLY ONE THAT DONT IS GAME.
i never said he didnt, i just dont think he can rap and there are other people with street cred that can. making a statement that he is the only one that raps that really bangs on the westcoast is gay

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
WT SAVAGE said:
who the fuck is spider loc? never heard of him? is there at least an audio of a track? i
check out 3-6 mafia "i stay fly" video, he the fool in blue side young buck when he rapping...