Spider Loc Discusses Problems with Yukmouth and Messy Marv and big ups E-40

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
TG: Since you’ve been in the spotlight you’ve had a constant beef with someone from Snoop to Game to Buck etc. Is there anyone that you’ve once had beef with that you were able to hit down with and squash it?

Spider: Yukmouth and myself, we met face to face after we had our infraction more than once. We smoked together and buried the hatchet, I respect him for that. Had a slight situation that seemed like it was about to be on with the boy Messy Marv up north because of the Yukmouth situation and the big homie E-40, shouts out to E-40, he put us on the phone together and mediated the situation to where it didn’t escalate beyond anything. At one point in my rap career me and C-Bo bumped heads and we’ve been in each other presence numerous times since then and gotten beyond it. I whooped on Sir Jinx at one point, I’ve seen him quite a few times since then and we’ve supposedly gotten beyond it.

http://www.toogangsta.net/2008/12/spider-loc-exclusive-interview/

Nov 14, 2002
freddy fox & just-ice use to bully rappers on the east...

Krs1 threw pm dawn off stage...

Tru-Life beat up camron...

thats just a lil bit from the east coast i remember,do some research shit be going down everywhere with rappers.