SPICE ONE SHOT TWICE.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
Source: Nahright.com

"Ballerstatus is reporting that Bay Area legend Spice 1 was shot twice early this morning and is alive but in critical condition.

…Spice was shot twice, once in the chin and another time in the chest, which just missed his heart by inches.

"Yes, it’s true," Six told BallerStatus.com. "Right now, we’re asking for everyone to keep Spice in their prayers."

Spice 1 is being treated at an area hospital, unknown due to the circumstances of the shooting…"

stolen from HC.com

I got this from another forum just wanted u guys to know about this.

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
Bay Area Rapper Spice 1 Shot, In Critical Condition

Published: Monday - December 3, 2007
Words by Allen Starbury

Spice 1
Photo: Thug World Ent. Legendary Bay Area rapper Spice 1 was shot in Hayward, California during the early morning hours of Monday (December 3), but details regarding the incident are sketchy.

The rapper's manager, Six, confirmed the shooting to BallerStatus.com, but said despite rumors, Spice is still alive and in critical condition at an unspecified hospital.

According to Six, Spice was shot twice, once in the chin and another time in the chest, which just missed his heart by inches.

"Yes, it's true," Six told BallerStatus.com. "Right now, we're asking for everyone to keep Spice in their prayers."

Spice 1 is being treated at an area hospital, unknown due to the circumstances of the shooting. Despite being in serious condition, Six says he is expected to pull through.

Spice 1 (real name: Robert L. Green, Jr.) hails from Hayward, California. He is a legend in the Bay Area who has been releasing music since the early 90s.

He has more than 15 albums under his belt, three of which were certified gold during his days as an artist on the Jive Records roster.

He left Jive Records in 1999, and has since released numerous albums independently. His most recent was Thug A$$ociation, which dropped in May and feature B-Legit, Roger Troutman and C-Bo.

BallerStatus will keep you updated as details are revealed.

© BallerStatus.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without written consent.

Tools: Print | Post A Comment | Email It

COMMENTS (21) chucky cheese Says:
Tuesday - December 4, 2007 at 8:43am

brenda shut da fuck up people have been gettin shot up way before gangsta rap,thats just the way,s of the world. FUCK BRENDA Says:
Tuesday - December 4, 2007 at 8:30am

BRENDA GO HANG YOURSELF YOU DUMMY. PEOPLE CAN SPIT ABOUT REAL SHIT THAT HAPPENS. GO DO RESEARCH AND TALK ABOUT WHITE MUSIC THAT COULD POSSIBLEY BE FUELING THESE SCHOOL SHOOTINGS. MUSIC DOESN'T DO SHIT BUT ENTERTAIN. AS LONG AS GUNS ARE IN SOCIETY PEOPLE WILL PICK ONE UP AND USE IT. JUST LIKE MARRIAGE FOR BETTER OR WORSE. GET WELL SPICE 1 Pikahsso Says:
Tuesday - December 4, 2007 at 7:00am

Stay up Spice God will pull you thru. Pikahsso Stepin Says:
Tuesday - December 4, 2007 at 3:23am

Can't believe someone done that. This guy were here before anybody, you have to show mad respect for that. The guy who shot him is maybe selling CD's or makin money with music becuz there are people like Spice. KKK nightmare he used to say. This time it seems your own brothers are the nightmare...Damn, welcome to da ghetto. Peace, plz we need you. First R9ound Knockout Says:
Tuesday - December 4, 2007 at 2:07am

Spice is a big strong dude so he will pull through. The real pimps of the BAY are pullin for you CHICO!!! Myspace/firstroundkofightgear kevin Says:
Tuesday - December 4, 2007 at 2:05am

i've been a loyal fan to spice 1 for a long time...this was shock that the bossalini was touched...my prayers go out to him! yung tru Says:
Tuesday - December 4, 2007 at 1:56am

damn spice is cool as fuck! why would any one wanna do this? ROBIN Says:
Tuesday - December 4, 2007 at 12:56am

YOUR LIKE A BROTHER TO ME, STAY STRONG, STAY DOWN, AND BE THREW, WITH ALL THE HATERS. TAKE THIS LESSON AS A BLESSING. GOD GAVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE AT LIFE BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT! YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW. YOU ARE A LOVING FATHER AND A COOL ASS NIGGA. YOU KNOW WE GOT YO BACK TO THE FULLEST! AND TRUST NO ONE! CAUSE THEY SMILE IN YOUR FACE, AND WANNA TAKE YO PLACE. HALEI...YOUR COUSIN Says:
Tuesday - December 4, 2007 at 12:44am

COUSIN IM SO HAPPY YOUR OK. WE ARE ALL PULLIN FOR YOU. STAY STRONG, ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GIVES YOU ANOTHER CHANCE FOR A REASON.!. HALEI Las Vegas Family Says:
Tuesday - December 4, 2007 at 12:34am

Where all so relieved that ur ok. Stay strong n b safe. We luv u. Auntie Linda says "To Tha Mall" !!! greg Says:
Tuesday - December 4, 2007 at 12:30am

chill brenda. all the harsh talk is not necessary. let it be a lesson that speaks for itself and have a little compassion for humanity. Until u know what's really what who are you to say anything. You Aint Ghettoface Says:
Monday - December 3, 2007 at 11:51pm

Get well soon Dude! Greetz from Germany.. Black Says:
Monday - December 3, 2007 at 11:32pm

Get well brother,and when you do,make sure your life turns even more for the positive. Livin is a gift and shit dont happen by chance. Its all meant to be. Brenda Says:
Monday - December 3, 2007 at 10:21pm

Okay all you retarded half thug half savage motherfuckers, let this be added to the many signs on why the fuck you should stop supporting this so called GANGSTA SHIT! How many fathers, sons and brothers have to fucking die before you wake the fuck up. I pray that Spice 1 pulls through and the retarded savage who shot him burns in hell. WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE!!! Stop praising these gun toting assholes. Support rappers who drop knowledge and these criminal ass fucked up labels that kill two birds with one stone (destroy the black race and make money) Will stop selling this shit. SUPPLY AND FUCKING DEMAND! Stop buying this GANGSTA shit and they will stop selling it and people will stop getting shot. Just like the tobaco industry, DUTCH MASTERS slaved your people and now they kill you buy selling you the shit your forefathers farmed for you fucking blunts and you get high and kill eachother!!!! So you are financing your own fucking ignorance. Get well soon Spice! Manny Says:
Monday - December 3, 2007 at 9:55pm

Spice one is cool cat down to earth.I had the honor to kick it with him.Thanks for them verses.My prayers our with you. STASH MAGAZINE Says:
Monday - December 3, 2007 at 9:45pm

lets keep spice 1 in our prayers and hope for the best! I'm So On! Says:
Monday - December 3, 2007 at 9:42pm

Check out his song or youtube 187 Proof dat was his hit back in the day even was played on bet and another song rollin with my strap(I think it was called) with 2 Pac. Also was on a old shool E40 song with Pac and Mac Mall. Spice go hard he can rap regular, fast or a jamican flow. He's a legend so yall who know know him need 2 go buy some of his cds. He's a beast just don't get the liv like he should. I'm So On! Says:
Monday - December 3, 2007 at 9:20pm

Damn dats messed up Spice 1 is a Legend he been in the game forever! He aint just popular in Cali but I was jammin him down here in the Boot(Louisiana) was I was a kid. He was gettin radio play down here. I hope he pulls thru. I know B.G. looked up 2 him a lot even did a song rappin like him. Trevanne Foxton Says:
Monday - December 3, 2007 at 9:15pm

I love your music. Get well soon. FILTHY_RICH Says:
Monday - December 3, 2007 at 9:12pm

i will keep praying for u spice....get well soon my brother.... BloodMoneyProductions Says:
Monday - December 3, 2007 at 8:50pm

damn... dude is one of my favorite rappers GET WELL SOON SPICE!!!!! POST A COMMENT
Your Name: Your Email: Your Website: Comment: Enter Code Shown Below: NOTE: Code is CaSe SeNsItIvE

Bay Area Rapper Spice 1 Shot, In Critical Condition
Lupe Fiasco Plans To Quit Rapping Soon?
Lil Kim Explains Remy Ma Diss, Blames Remy For The Beef
Wyclef Jean Blasts Report Claiming AIDS Originated In Haiti
Akon Pleads Not Guilty In Fan-Tossing Incident

E-40: Time To Pay Homage
Incarcerated Rapper C-Bo Prepping Two New Albums
Indie Label Mob Life Records Drops First Release

MORE NEWS

TOP NEWS STORY Bay Area Rapper Spice 1 Shot, In Critical Condition
Legendary Bay Area rapper Spice 1 was shot in Hayward, California during the early morning hours of Monday (December 3), but details regarding ...
LATEST STORIES Feature: Beanie Sigel: Who Let The Beast Out His Cage?
Beyond Hip-Hop: In-Depth With Big Red Rooster
Editorials & Columns : The Garment District: Russell Simmons, Clinton Sparks, Bun B: Find them all on Karmaloop TV
Reviews: G.R.I.T. Boys: Ghetto Reality In Texas
Video: Kid Sister ft. Kanye West: Pro Nails (Music Video)

Mar 9, 2007
I HAD THE PLEASURE OF WORKING WITH SPICE IN THE STUDIO. HE'S COOL PEOPLE. I HOPE HE PULLS THROUGH THIS & GET BACK TO MAKING GOOD MUZIK. WE LOST ONE TOO MANY BAY AREA LEGENDS AND WE CAN'T AFFORD TO LOOSE ANOTHER ONE. GET WELL SOON BOSSALINI!! STAY FOCUSED AND FORVER STRONG _KAS
www.myspace.com/kasper510

Jul 25, 2005
WWW.PLATINUMDOPE.COM
EVERYBODY PRAY FOR MY HOMIE! HE IS NOT JUST A PIONEER IN THE RAP GAME BUT ALSO A GOOD FRIEND TO MANY! I REMEBER WHEN I WAS STILL A ROOKIE TO THE GAME WORKIN WITH HIM MOSTLY OUT OF LOVE CAUSE I DIDNT HAVE MUCH TO OFFER. ITS A SHAME SOMEBODY WOULD DO THIS TO SUCH A KOO DUDE, YOUR IN MY PRAYERS HOMIE AND IM A SMOKE A FAT BLUNT FOR YOU TONIGHT