Spice 1?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2005
Oh yeah, while we're on the topic of Spice 1, are any of his 'new' albums tight? The last Spice 1 solo album I bought was Immortalized (I picked up pioneers too, but that's not a solo). I've noticed that he's bought heaps of albums out in the last few years but I haven't heard much about them (so I have assumed that they're no good).

Aug 14, 2006
why he neva rep dat shit on none of his songs??
he jus say oakland and east bay
and i noe every artist streCHes out tha truth in there lyrics
but was it alotta killings back in tha day in hayward??

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^is that really true? i never heard that shit before. Spice don't have a Texas accent or nothing like that

Oct 1, 2006
jayda650 said:
^is that really true? i never heard that shit before. Spice don't have a Texas accent or nothing like that
If I don't remember wrong, spice said that in murder dog interview couple years ago.

I hooked up the link http://www.murderdog.com/july_articles/spice1/Spice1Interview.htm

Out of all the sides, what would you say is the closest connection to the West Coast?

I would say a lot of the Down South, but the Midwest is really connected to the West. I’m originally from Texas. I was born in Bryan, Texas. That’s where Scarface is from. My mother use to braid Scarface's mama's hair.

When did you move to the Bay?

I moved to the bay before I was a year old. I was just born in Texas. I go back and forth from Texas to california. I knew the flavor in Texas way before a lot of muthafuckaz knew. I’m from Texas. I used to go to family reunions and see my grandmothers down in Texas. This was way before any of this shit was really going down. There’s a nigga called Dj Jimi that made up all that shit like "Shake that ass like a salt shaker". He made up all that shit. That’s D J Jimi's shit that they are saying. I say I’m an O.G. I can pull ho cards. I been in this shit. They can pull the wool over muthafuckaz who ain’t been in the game, but not me. I know that shit.

May 9, 2006
Hutch said:
Oh yeah, while we're on the topic of Spice 1, are any of his 'new' albums tight? The last Spice 1 solo album I bought was Immortalized (I picked up pioneers too, but that's not a solo). I've noticed that he's bought heaps of albums out in the last few years but I haven't heard much about them (so I have assumed that they're no good).
they're ALRIGHT...i wouldnt call them 'solid' CDs....worth it if your a spice1 fan...i dont even remember the names of the good ones i gotta find em

Aug 14, 2006
baysavage said:
if there was would that make you buy his cd?
no
im just sayin if u listen 2 his records and they say he from hayward
then u wuld think niggas get whopd lyke crazy over there
by listenin 2 his songs read my post again