Spice 1 - Sidelines ft. Layzie Bone (Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2006
I was talkin to an eastbay OG the other day about whether spice still had it and folks wondering where he is....he shut me down quick with a spice and roger troutman track that was unreleased and then hearing this...I dont think he ever left....Hayward in this bitch!!!

Nov 17, 2009
Can't wait to hear the album. What happened to that one foo on here that said he bought the rights to Home St. Home and was getting ready to drop the album , that was like 2yrs ago. As soon as I learn how to post up a YouTube link I'll post this cut called "so cold" that my cuddie recorded with Spice a few yrs back it has a dope ass beat.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^i got into an argument with someone on youtube (worst idea ever) because they posted the song without Spice on it, and just Twista and Game. their argument was that Twista and Game were more well-known than Spice, and I was like, first, thats purely subjective, and second, Spice's career shits on those two (and I like Twista and the Game is ok).

also, this Spice 1 and Roger Troutman track, Blaze1, we ever gonna hear it?

Apr 25, 2006
also, this Spice 1 and Roger Troutman track, Blaze1, we ever gonna hear it?
with any luck. What I do know is after hearing the Roger track and hearing this track with layzie, that Spice bout to come back stronger than ever, per this OG Spice still has the passion and hunger on the mic like he just jumped in the game....Im thinking a Spice 1 and Ludacris track would be proper....:siccness:

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^^Thats what i said. fuck your opinion about who is more "popular", give credit where its due. u dont cut someone out of their song, and he fuckin ripped it, and once again, its his fuckin song. fuck youtubers and kids nowadays in general. no one respects shit anymore.
"Never argument with ignorant people as they will bring you down to their level and beat you with the experience."

Words to live by and especially holds true for stupid youtube comments. Most of them are kids at their parents house arguing non factual shit for the hell of it with no basis to their reasoning.

SF TRAXX

Composer / Producer
"Never argument with ignorant people as they will bring you down to their level and beat you with the experience."

Words to live by and especially holds true for stupid youtube comments. Most of them are kids at their parents house arguing non factual shit for the hell of it with no basis to their reasoning.
Wise words.