SPEEDY, 14 CALIBER CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I PICKED UP THE FLYERS FOR MINE AND 14CALIBER'S ALBUMS TODAY...AS SOON AS I GET TO A SCANNER I'LL POST UP THE COVER FOR THEIR ALBUM....

AND OH YEAH...I HEARD ALMOST ALL THE TRACKS ON THE ALBUM TODAY AND I JUST GOTTA SAY I CAN'T WAIT TO SLUMP THIS SHIT...IT'S HARD!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
damn dude had me juiced like the cd was already out or somethin. Yea fuck a burnt copy I gotta swoop the real thing. Are those tracks by 14 kaliber on Redtown entertainment's site gonna be on this cd?

Jun 8, 2002
LOL THATS RIGHT WE GOTTA SHOW LOVE N SUPPORT FOR ALL OF YA DOIN UR THANG.WELL I KNOW WHEN THE CD'Z COME OUT IMMA GO N BUY THEM.MUCH LOVE N RESPECT FOR ALL THE STARZ THE LIMIT FAM

F

FUCK_$UR

I thought the cd came out already because I was looking for it a few weeks back. My homeboy had a burnt copy of it. So I went to Rasputins and the Wherehouse in Newark and they didn't have it. So I figured it ain't out yet. How are you going to tell me I'm not going to buy it? Hell yeah I am.