speeding tixits

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
anyone know off hand how many points go on a driving record for 1 speeding violation? i got popped today and im not eligible for traffic school. one friend says speeding is 2 points and others say just 1 point. i tried a lil research and got nothing.

Mar 14, 2003
probably depends on the situation, but i got 2 points for 23109 and thats a misdemanor. you'd have to fuck up pretty hard to get 2 points with a speeding ticket

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
1 point, unless you were going over 100 mph, then its 2 points.

CHECK IT OUT... Take this info seriously... When you go to court, you can specially request a thing called "Secondary Traffic School". I just got done with it, and im *pretty* sure most places in Cali have it eligible.

Anyway, its kinda shitty, its a 16 hour class (8 hours sat + sun) that is more focused on "behavior" and "human nature" than traffic. We didnt even talk about the road very much. To be truthful it wasnt nearly as bad as i thought it would be... the people there were tight, i met a few cool peeps that i still talk to in fact, lol..

Ask the judge about it. It's also $100 bucks, but Think about it... *in the end*, one single speeding ticket usually boosts insurance up and you spend roughly $2000 total per ticket, over time. No joke. I'd much rather pay the ticket fine (150) and the class (100), for a 1/10 of the cost of what id pay otherwise

May 16, 2002
oh hell yeah. i have never heard of secondary traffic school, but im gonna look into it. thank you.

what county were you in? mine was in solono...im just curious...and should i ask at the court or is there an online source about it?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
its 1 point, if its a regular moving violation. and actually, its speeding over 90 for an adult, which is reckless driving and an automatic 2 points.

its not a two point offense, because two points means ur license is suspended for a year.