** SPANKY LOCO THE LOCO LIFE DROPS AUG 30TH**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2005
WHATS KRACKIN HOMIES SPANKY LOCOS ALBUM HITTIN THE STORES N STREETS AUG 30TH BE SURE TO PICK IT UP FEATURES THE 310 WEST GANG. JAYO FELONY KOKANE MC EIHT CBO BAD AZZ AND SYLK E FYNE. DOIN IT BIG HOMIES WESTCOASTIN

May 2, 2002
JUST A QUESTION........I SEE ON ALMOST 99% OF SURENO RELATED WEBSITES AND TOPICS TALK ABOUT FUCK NIGGERS THIS AND THAT....FUCK NORTENOS CAUSE THEY KICK IT WITH NIGGERS...THEY CALL US MAYATEROS AND NIGGER LOVERS AND SHIT BUT I BE NOTICING MORE AND MORE OF THE SURENO RAPPERS GETTING BLACK RAPPERS AS FEATURES ON THEIR ALBUMS....I HAVE MY OWN BELIEF AS TO WHY THIS IS AND I THINK IT'S STR8 BULLSHIT AND REAL COWARD LIKE BUT I'M TRYIN TO SEE OTHERS VIEWS ON THIS.....

Jun 12, 2005
the way i see that oso is.... music is music, gangbanging is another thing, if you wanna make songs with blacks, shit go ahead blacks have alot of talent specially in rap, but alot of rappers try to act black when they aint black and gangsta rap is about being real, right?

May 2, 2002
I SEE WHERE YOU COMIN FROM...THE REASON I ASKED THIS WAS BECAUSE IF I PUT MY ALBUM COVER ON LETS SAY BROWNPRIDE.COM TO PROMOTE.....9 OUT OF 10 REPLIES WILL BE "FUCK NORTE AND FUCK YOU NIGGER LOVERS"....SURENOS KEEP IT REAL AND STICK TO LA RAZA AND YOU SNORTES ARE MAYATEROS AND BLAH BLAH. YET WHEN THIS ALBUM ABOVE IS PUT UP I DON'T SEE THAT SHIT...NOW I KNOW MOST IS BECAUSE I'M A NORTENO BUT IF THEY ARE GONNA HAVE THAT RACISM TOWARDS THE BLACKS THEN WHY NOT HAVE IT TOWARDS A SURENO RAPPER THAT HAS ALMOST ALL HIS FEATURES AS BLACK ARTISTS. JUST LIKE WHEN CAPONE E DID THAT SONG WITH NATE DOGG....I DIDN'T SEE ANYBODY TALKIN SHIT...YET WHEN I PROMOTE MY ALBUM ON THEM SITES I'M A MAYATERO EVEN THOUGH I KEEP IT MORE OLD SCHOOL CHOLO THEN MOST AROUND ME AND I DON'T ACT BLACK, I DON'T RAP BLACK AND I DON'T SAY NIGGA.....MAYBE IT'S NOT AS RACIST AS I'M THINKING IT IS DOWN SOUTH OR MAYBE THE RACISM IS ON THE STREET LEVEL AND NOT IN THE RAP GAME....I DON'T KNOW I JUST THINK IT'S BULLSHIT WHEN I SEE NIGGER THIS AND NIGGER THAT BUT RIGHT AFTER THAT I SEE DAMN ESE YOU DOIN THINGS WITH NATE DOGG, NOW THAT'S FIRME KEEP IT UP.....

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
^^^first of all i think that you dealing with alot of kids just talking shit online....kind of like you came on here and asked a legit question and kept all bullshit aside, some kid could come on here and type in fuck scraps...then this whole netbanging shit starts. in my opinion it all has to do with lifestyle....nortenos tend to follow a black lifestyle whether it be fashion, gold teeth or saying the "n" word. surenos are totally different. but when it comes to making money, its no holds barred...

Jun 12, 2005
man everyone knows theres alot of people on the internet full of shit that dont do nothing but throw gang signs on the fucking mirror inside their house and never go outside, they did talk shit about mr capone-e doing songs with nate dogg and about having dre make 2 of his beats for his next album, i dont know if it was califarap.net or brownpride.com theres a bunch of stupid ass wannabees talking shit about mr capone-e cause of that but if your being a real brownprider i dont really care what you bang, just bring some good music and stick to your shit, dont sound fake like the whiteboy from malibus most wanted and its all good your shit will sell everywhere, theres non gangbangers in southern cali that will buy your shit if it sounds good of course they aint gonna bump it loud on the streets cause there isnt that many people trying to get shot up for listening to some rap either.

Dec 25, 2003
Dont even trip Oso Loc thats basically how it runs around the raza today! Thats one of the reasons why I dont even kick it wit cholos cuz they all a bunch of absent-minded & ignorant haters & instead of keepin it trucha they just cross lines & start problems & live that hoass life, thats why I aint cool wit them; but besides all that some artists are droppin all that bullshit aside & keepin the west as a whole new movement as far as the music's concerned so fuck all that! Hopefully Spanky's new joint is gonna be bangin wit all them rare features cuz it looks like hes pushin this movement since hes from LA! Fuck all that rival bullshit & establish sum unity to bring the whole west coast back on the map!!! Im wit it 100+% so far! Why not???
Yall gotta level down all this bickering sum fools been throwin at each other & its been forever already! Fuck it! Let all that go......

Jul 29, 2005
MUSIC IS MUSIC ITS ALL BOUT MAKING MONEY ITS ALL GREEN AT THE END OF THE DAY. GANGBANGING IS ANOTHER THING. THE HOMIE SPANKY IS DOIN HIS THING MAKING GOOD MUSIC. AUGUST 30TH THE LOCO LIFE IS DROPPIN PICK IT UP HOMIES GUARANTEED WESTCOAST BANGERS.

Jun 12, 2005
did anyone check out this gangbanging video at califasfinest.com fuck whats up with that like 20-30 mfkrs trying to pick on like 5 persons at the most when they're trying to flip over that one car then the guy that gets out of his truck what a dumb fuck how can you get out like that with no strap in front of all them stranger eses i think i would fkn flip out & start shooting every muthafucker that i can in the face before i die