Spades a free-agent...Royal Realm No More...DL My album for free

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
What's good NW itz ya boy.......well I'm not sure where I should start. As of January 1st 2005 (today) I am officially a free-agent in need of a stable that can work hard for me in return I will work even harder for them. Due to creative differences I can no longer run Archdukes Label for him (Royal Realm). Not all is lost though I am still cool wit dude (even though he told me he wanted to take every cut with him on it, off my record) that would be like half my record...haha. I have to be honest when saying that I probably could have seen this coming a while ago. My record has been done for six months and has just sat around collecting dust becaus Archduke was contractually supposed to drop first. In the mean time I have been accused of having "coming soon" syndrome by some, and everywhere I go I get the old "whens your shit gonna drop".......so enough is enough with that said feel free to download all 18 tracks of the best NW album that will never be released........."4 tha good and tha bad" is my favorite

www.soundclick.com/royalrealm

Happy New Year 2005

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
That's horrible news to hear depending on your attitude which seems very good but it always sucks whenever folks that were boys ain't no longer... I'm downloading the album right now, I'll mos def take a listen to it... and that's funny that you mentioned "coming soon" syndrome because just the other day I was thinking when the fuck is your album coming out. Keep your head up and keep making music!

Apr 14, 2003
Sorry to hear things didn't work out bro. We'll still keep it crackin out here and we should definitely hook up on some more tracks. Holla

D'struction

Apr 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
@Mo-X thanx for the support playa. coming from you it means a lot for me. Yeah itz a sticky situation when your boy wants to scrap his takes when there is nothing wrong with his takes.

@Rico, thanx homie I'm glad you are feelin the raps.

@ D'struct, It's all good this is just another speedbump in the road of success, I'm always down for the getdown. Let me know whats up..

PS this news has nothing to do with the show in FEB. It will still go down Real BIG.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
sorry 2 hear bout this Spizz.........ima download the album in a few, i have no doubt that there will be more than a few bangerz for me to spin on the next all new Reaper Radio (thatz right yall, we comin back very soon!!)