SP Better late than never available now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2004
to get your copy you can go to rainy day records on the west side of olympia by west side lanes and hollywood video, and if you don't live in olympia you can go to listen2sp.com and order your copy off the website.

Jun 2, 2004
give the money to overdose

D'struction said:
Overdoze is supposed to be sendin my money so I can get this....How are sales for this so far?
you will have to give overdose the money and sp will send overdose the cd or you will have to wait until sp comes out that way for hoop fest on the 26th, or you can get it from his website.....

Jun 2, 2004
sales are good

D'struction said:
i cant wait til the 26th... lol...
ps how are sales?
sales are going pretty well not sure how many has been sold number wise but i know he dropped a gang of them at his show and the ones he put in rainy day records are already gone.

Nov 2, 2003
Sales are doing reall well is what I heard from the man. The cd is too hot, if you dont have it, I would HIGHLY advise picking this one up, you WONT be disappointed.
Kris (Kane Town Creations)

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
naw some younging trying to act slower than me.....

i'm so slow it took me 24 mins just to type this......

but who ever real know this kid tell 'em to pm me cause i wanna chopp and skrew they cd .... that would be bubble... sp chopped and skrewed by deejay slowpoke de los northwest skrewheadz......that would be the slowest....

the subtittle of the lp would be called...

"soooo late we ain't gonna show up!!!!"

"VALLEY OF SLOTH" <-AS IN THE SIN

SOMEONE HELP MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAUSE I'M HAVING THE FIRST CHOPPED AND SKREWED NITE AT THIS CLUB IN SEATTLE
AND I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 1, 2003
yea i been known rob since waybacc in the ruffnecc days when he was with puff daddy(not the bad boy version).We was workin with the same producer Abel aka D.J. hokus pokus...i damn sho will cop that disc too cuzz my boy got fire...ask him about the old skool freaky things tracc lmao!