SOUTHWEST/SOUTHEAST MUZICC!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
NOW THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO, BUT WHAT SIDE IS REALLY HOLD'N' IT DOWN FOR THE SOUTH???

IN MY OPINION ON THE SOUTHEAST YOU GOT THEM SCREAM'N' ASS RAPPERS THAT SOUND LIKE THEY JUST SMOKED A GANG OF SPEED, AND ON THE SOUTHWEST YOU GOT THEM RAPPERS THAT SOUND LIKE THEY HIGH OFF A DOWNER OR SOME SHIT. TO ME THE SOUTHWEST SOUNDS LIKE THEY HAVE MORE OF A WEST COAST STYLE IN BEATS AND THAT'S IT!!! THE SOUTHEAST JUST SOUNDS LIKE THEIR OWN SHIT AND THAT'S IT!!!. BUT I GUESS I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT THE SOUTHEAST HOLDS IT DOWN MORE CUZ THEIR STYLE IS SO UNIQUE, IT'S THEIR OWN SHIT!!! WHAT Y'ALL THINK???

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
you have agood point! in ATL they have their own style and created something new. (as a side note, does that crunk sound really come outta ATL. i think you could argue that it originated in TN..... never mind)

personally i don't like the crunk style that much. it's just too much screaming and not enough flow.

but really, every state in the south has a unique style in my opinion. in new orleans you got the bounce influence. you got that laid-back country style in several states.... it's hard to say...