South Park Season 14 Premieres Wed, March 17 at 10PM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2007
Who is we? We implies that you and I had any part of that. The we you're talking about is comedy central and them alone not me (or even the creators of south park for that matter). Keep your we to yourself. I can say Muhammad's name anytime I want. I just said it just now out loud even. LOL

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Who is we? We implies that you and I had any part of that. The we you're talking about is comedy central and them alone not me (or even the creators of south park for that matter). Keep your we to yourself. I can say Muhammad's name anytime I want. I just said it just now out loud even. LOL
i said we as the american people...can make a show about jesus beating up little kids...

and nobody cares if you say it. You dont have a show broadcasting to millions of people, you didnt DRAW him, and nobody gives a shit once again.

Your one of those people who gets mad if im watching a football game and i say "we should have went for it."

"your not on the team so its not we!"

Cool!