South Park Mexican

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2002
whats really!

SPM, is going to figth that decision which in reality he will appeal and win, how in tha fuck does a playa go in with no investigative evidence, is all common sense, we got the scoop on his case, which we will reveal in our 3 issue. Lets not judge a playa, either way us info mag, have anyones back who is a recording artist who is in the cross fire!!!!

May 27, 2002
Re: whats really!

theinfomag said:
SPM, is going to figth that decision which in reality he will appeal and win, how in tha fuck does a playa go in with no investigative evidence, is all common sense, we got the scoop on his case, which we will reveal in our 3 issue. Lets not judge a playa, either way us info mag, have anyones back who is a recording artist who is in the cross fire!!!!
lemme guess HE told you all that?

and sicx told me hes not guilty too:confused:

May 29, 2002
i dont give a fuck if he did everyhting they said he did or not. He should never have put himself in the situation. He IS guilty of some of it if not all and that makes him a sick fuck. people need to realize what he did and stop makin stupid ass excuses for him.

Nov 27, 2002
Damn, guys. What ever happened to "innocent until proven guilty" How do you all know if one of his enemies didn't just pay or pressure a kid to lie just to put somebody away or hurt them? I seen it happen before. You guys tellin me bitches and kids never lie about people coming on to them? Fo sho I wouldnt trust him wit my kid now that his reputation is fucked, but on the reals you all got to give a playa the benefit of the doubt unless you got proof, cuz there are a lot of haters who don't mind lying just to take people out the game too.

Jun 27, 2002
MNA FUCK WHOEVER CALLED THIS NAGGA A PLAYA...HE AINT NOTHIN BUT A CHILD MOLESTER WHO GONNA GET HIS ASSHOLED RIPPED INTO TWO PIECES BY A LIFER UP IN SOME TEXAS PENITENTIARY......FUCK SPM'

Rapper's Sexual Assault Trial Begins
Opening Arguments Set For Tuesday
Posted: 4:35 p.m. CDT May 6, 2002
Updated: 4:43 p.m. CDT May 6, 2002

HOUSTON -- Jury selection began Monday in the sexual assault trial for Carlos Coy, 31, the rap artist known as South Park Mexican.

Jurors Picked For Rapper's Trial

He's charged with sexually assaulting a 9-year-old girl, a friend of his daughter's.

Coy was arrested in September. Since then, several other young victims have come forward to accuse Coy of sexual assault, according to authorities.

Approximately 120 potential jurors were called to the Harris County courthouse for Coy's trial.

The judge asked the potential jurors if they had been victims of sexual assault while they were children.

He also asked if they knew of anyone who had been molested as a child. Half of the potential jurors raised their hands to show they had known a molestation victim. Most of those jurors will be excused from the trial, lawyers said.

Coy's case has been the subject of protests. Last February, dozens of protesters stood outside the courthouse when Coy made his first court appearance.

The protesters accused Coy of being a child molester, saying that he should be returned to jail.

In December, a young woman came forward and accused Coy of impregnating her when she was 13 years old.

It's the only case that Coy has admitted to, claiming it was a consensual relationship.

Coy was charged with sexual assault of a minor in that case.

The judge said jury selection would continue throughout the evening Monday, until a panel is seated.

Opening arguments are scheduled to begin Tuesday.

The trial is drawing national attention. Media crews from around the country are in town covering the proceedings.

Posted June 3, 2002-- Houston rapper and CEO Carlo "South Park Mexican" Coy was sentenced to 45 years in prison for the sexual assault of a 9-year-old girl who spent the night at his home last Labor Day weekend. He also had to pay a court ordered fine of $10,000, the maximum amount. Coy is eligible for parole after he serves 22 1/2 years or his 45 year sentence. Coy, 31, is the co-founder of Dope House Records, a metaphor for the "addictive" nature of his music. Against his lawyer's wishes, Coy took the stand in his own defense as the prosecutors were seeking a life sentence.

On May 18, a jury found Coy guilty of sexually assaulting the girl who was a friend of his daughter. The girl, now 10, testified that Coy kissed her and touched her on her "backside and private parts." In an odd course of events, defense lawyers had the jury watch movies like "Scream," "Scream 2" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer," because they were movies watched at a Labor Day sleepover at Coy's residence. The defense argued that the girl dreamed the sexual assault as they were depicted in these movies.

After the girl denied that she dreamed the assault, the jury found Coy guilty shortly thereafter. During the trial, State prosecutors had eight women testify that they had intercourse with Coy when they were 12, 13 and 14 years old. Coy said most of them lied and that they were being swayed by prosecutors.

At the 2000 Houston Press Music Awards, Coy won several awards like Musician of the Year, Best Rap/Hip Hop Artist, and Album of the Year and eventually went to sign a major distribution deal with Universal Records. Earlier this year, Coy released his 7th solo album, Never Change and Reveille Park, an album of freestyle raps.

He also had to pay a court ordered fine of $10,000, the maximum amount. Coy is eligible for parole after he serves 22 1/2 years or his 45 year sentence.

I HOPE THIS FUCKER GETS IT.......I HOPE THE WHOLE YARD KNOWS ABOUT HIS CHARGES

btw aNYONE HEARD ABOUT THE COMPILATION ALBUM COMIN OUT CALLED
"ALL MY CHILDREN"
feat. SPM, R.Kelly and Sicx......