South Park Mexican order to pay victim

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
bigchuco said:
didn't he molest a lil girl 10yrs old...?whata bastard!..oh michael jackson mf..he need to get fucked!

Carlos Coy was accused of molesting a nine year old girl, in Houston, who had stayed the night with his daughter. On May 18, 2002 a jury convicted him for aggravated sexual assault of a child. The jury later sentenced him to 45 years in prison. Coy testified that he did not assault the nine-year-old girl. However, Coy did admit to having sex in 1993 with a 13-year-old girl (with whom he had a son).

Fucked up.

Oct 14, 2004
They have no proof he did it. I heard the bitches mother was trying to get some money from him and she turned skandillious.

Feb 2, 2005
Rob S4 said:
They have no proof he did it. I heard the bitches mother was trying to get some money from him and she turned skandillious.
He talks about it from prison on his website www.Dopehouserecords.com, he writes shit from the pen. He also has a spot were you can write to him in the Pen. If he didn't do it thats fucked up and if he did do it hope he gets fucked while in there. I love his Music though, I'm addicted to that shit

Jan 6, 2005
YALL MUTHAFUCKAS NEED TO STOP TALKING ABOUT THE south(187)PARK MEXICANO HE WAS SET UP
COME ON KNOW A SUCCESFULL RAPPER WITH CUERITOS DE RANA(money) HE CAN GET ANY KIND OF BITCH UP HTOWN I ASSUME THEY GOT LEGAL FINE BITCHES ..FOR HIM TO DO THAT I DONT BELIEVE IT ITS JUST THE WHITE MAN(pussys) TRYING TO BRING DOWN A MEXICANO CUZ HE MADE IT WHITEY SAW THAT HIS RECORD LABEL DOPE HOUSE CAME UP WITH THAT BOY LUCKY LUCIANO THE COLDEST FREESTYLING MC ON EARTH MUTHAFUCKAS ..SPM HE CAN GET DOWN WHEN HE FREESTYLES __
____________"IM TRYIN TO HOOK UP WITH THEM DOPE HOUSERS GIVE ME A CONTRACT I CAN GET DOWN HOLLA AT CAH BOY IN THE 509 YAKIMA WA - BACK 2 THE SUBJECT HE IS INNOCENT GODDAMITT _______ IM OUT THA NFAMOUS WUN 509 FUCK ALL U PUTOS NORTEWEST509ers

Nov 6, 2004
rkelly can get any girl he wants and he still molest girls.What about all the other famous rappers with money that molest girls????Having money and being famous has nothing to do with it!!!open your fucking eyes and realize that SPM is guilty!!!!!Spm sucks as a rapper and hes really not that good!!!How do you know hes innocent?????????What makes you so smart???do you know him personally???Or are you just some mexican who thinks that because SPM is mexican that hes innocent!?!?!?!